FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Interested in buying a good bumpkey set?

<<

pickmonger2

Post Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Interested in buying a good bumpkey set?

I have won 15 lbs of cut keys. Most of the major key types are included in this box of keys.

This idea might be the biggest turkey of an idea or soaring like an eagle.

I propose to offer 10 (maybe 15) used cut key blanks that can be come bumpkeys in exchange for one working bumpkey with springs and dampeners for me. You get free key blanks to experiment with and I get a great bumpkey kit

I am thinking of making up sets of bumpkeys cut to optimize results ie. depths of cuts, shoulders trimmed etc.

Included in the set will be springs and dampeners and the bumpkeys.

We will include an URL for YouTube video showing how to use these customized bumpkeys.

If you own or have access to a key machine and would like a bunch of free blanks to experiment with please let me
know with an answer in this thread.

I don't know how many interested users may be in buying this set so I am floating this trial balloon.

Perhaps this can be setup as a deal sold through Keypicking to raise money for the site.

Any suggestions or comments about this idea would be most appreciated .
<<

supallama

Familiar Face

Post Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:14 am

Re: Interested in buying a good bumpkey set?

I wouldnt mind a bump key set, what keyways are we looking at?

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade