FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

WTB new core/keys for S&G 833 padlock

<<

gademsky

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:22 pm

WTB new core/keys for S&G 833 padlock

I bought an 833 with only one bent key last week. I would like to buy the complete set of keys and a new cylinder. I have cash or maybe trade something, don't have much interesting to trade however.

The lock is a S&G 833 military lock.

If key blanks ever existed for this keyway I would also buy them or maybe even a stray cut key with no lock.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Re: WTB new core/keys for S&G 833 padlock

Unfortunately cores are extremely hard to find for these locks. They are usually restricted. Blanks are also impossible to find unless you have somebody with the right machine make some and there are several different keyways.

I have a few cores available but they would not be cheap.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Re: WTB new core/keys for S&G 833 padlock

It's been a few years since I looked into it but I think retail for a core and all three keys is over a hundred bucks, plus they'll only sell them to a small number of specific end-users and locksmiths. Even regular Medeco locksmiths can't just call in and order up some spare 833 cores.

Return to Buy, Sell & Trade