FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

DIMPLE PICKS

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:37 pm

DIMPLE PICKS

a highly effective dimple pick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Re: DIMPLE PICKS

Wow, it looks really nice. I don't know exactly how dimple picks work. Could you explain this to me.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

uklockpicker

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:57 pm

This set is a highly rated set a spp dimple locks, http://www.uklockpickers.co.uk/shop/pro ... 202cc13abc

Take a look at my other new dimple tools including spring dimple bump keys type. many new dimple tools ,

Its true a very affective pick but there's loads more in this set with paddles. ;)
<<

uklockpicker

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:29 pm

another picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:44 pm

awol70, good work with that pick, seems like it would work nicely on the telescopic Mul-T-Lock pins too.

Lew
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Lockylew wrote:awol70, good work with that pick, seems like it would work nicely on the telescopic Mul-T-Lock pins too.

Lew

yep..heres the one i am currently working on...

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:48 pm

uklockpicker wrote:This set is a highly rated set a spp dimple locks, http://www.uklockpickers.co.uk/shop/pro ... 202cc13abc

Take a look at my other new dimple tools including spring dimple bump keys type. many new dimple tools ,

Its true a very affective pick but there's loads more in this set with paddles. ;)

wow....that set is loaded! =)

<<

kizza8484

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:20 am

awol70 wrote:
Lockylew wrote:awol70, good work with that pick, seems like it would work nicely on the telescopic Mul-T-Lock pins too.

Lew

yep..heres the one i am currently working on...

Niiiice! I'd love to see that picked on camera. I'm planning to get an interactive myself.
<<

cool-arrow

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 am

These are the tips for the H&M MTL picks if you wanted to make something similar. There are 3 different styles 5pin L,R, and 7 pin garrison. The thinner and flatter the pick tip is the easier it will be to maneuver under the pins and not over lift them.

Here is my new Souber pick set. I have been eating through dimple locks with a much higher success. They are stronger and thinner than the Goso. The Souber set gives you a lot of room to work within the keyway. These are the best I have seen IMHO but they are also the most expensive.

The Goso set is nice I have owned several sets, but they are very fat compared to the Souber picks, and locks pined with deep bitting it creates problems as they will get stuck as you retract the pick and causes over lifting. They still work and I have picked a MTL with them but I have also had a lock that it just kept getting stuck on one pin eventually I got it picked but it was annoying.

<<

kizza8484

Familiar Face

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:02 pm

THose H&M picks look fanstastic! I might try to make something similar. THanks very much for the pics!

Cool-Arrow, I'm envious of all your gear and locks!! Do you know of an online seller who stocks the Souber picks?
<<

uklockpicker

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:15 pm

Thank for the info, you have lots of usefull up to date info on dimple picking and tools, looks a great set you have there, out of interest how much did that set set you back ? :mrgreen:
<<

cool-arrow

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:38 pm

kizza8484 wrote:THose H&M picks look fanstastic! I might try to make something similar. Thanks very much for the pics!

Cool-Arrow, I'm envious of all your gear and locks!! Do you know of an online seller who stocks the Souber picks?

This is the only place I have seen them and Wendt Germnay use to carry them as well
http://www.multipick-service.cc/htdocs/en/werkzeug/picksets/multilock/

I got the picks in a trade with one of my good trading buddies who is a great guy to deal with.

Return to Home Brew