FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lockpicking Tool Templates

<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:12 am

Re: Lockpicking Tool Templates

piotr wrote:
Aedalas wrote:Could it have been Southord maybe?

They even called them "Bogota Picks". Calling them "Bogota Picks" at least implicitly acknowledges Ray as the origin of the design but an explicit acknowledgement would have been more civilised.
"We extend a special thank you to those who assisted in their creation by expressing their ideas for design."

If that wasn't rai then this just seems like a dick thing to say too.
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
"People dont kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 am

they speak of those, which seems plural. its not me. im not plural, so yeah I think its a dick thing to say and it looks like they blew it on copying them too
there are obvious thin spots that will cause stress to build on a small area.

bad copies with the bogota name will drag down the reputation of my stuff except among those who know them.

That must be the major manufacturer sparrows was refering to. looks like they did not make real bogotas, just stole the pick tips from me and made them in an inferior copy

jerks
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Eh, BPDE, sooo... im not in the in group here....ehh, just kidding, even Mark Weber Tobias whom I"ve only exchanged two emails with years ago has his "government" section on the LSS, I assume that the acronym is Destructive Entry and ByPass, well by pass is in the regular forums and destructive entry is not even interesting. Any locksmith sees enough about it when repairing burgled doors. so you can shoot a shotgun slug to tear out the part of the lock or doorframe where the bolt goes, how often does that come up in your life? use a sawzall if your in a hurry. you can see the water tamped hole blasters on youtube if you like high explosives.
I wasn't invited to bpde and Ive already been here two weeks :hbg: finally I found a use for one of those smilies, most of them are not happy, I prefer happy smiley faces. and im kidding really. this is not an application for the bigdick section. I have been in the freshman sites bigdick section for years and there isn't much that happens there, every 6 months lauren posts his latest invention.
I really appreciate lauren. hes a genius inventor, but the U change bypass did not work like locksmith armys youtube video. It didnt work at all but the video convinced me that some day i will find one it works on. I collect esoteric tools for this niche I'm in. I didn't buy it to use it, I bought it to have one in the collection. Thanks Lauren.

Oh and mygvyver about the topic at hand this is the 6th page, and I just read the other five so I really dont think the topic has been hijacked, there are pages of it back there read them and you will see. this topic had changed years ago.
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

rai wrote:I really appreciate lauren. hes a genius inventor, but the U change bypass did not work like locksmith armys youtube video. It didnt work at all but the video convinced me that some day i will find one it works on. I collect esoteric tools for this niche I'm in. I didn't buy it to use it, I bought it to have one in the collection. Thanks Lauren.

really? it has always worked for me... Ive used it a few times and without fail (on several locks) they fall right open... lauren is a genious and quite a generous inventor...
I have had 2 different generations of Uchange and its worked on both (the kind with the real cut keyway and the old kind with the pegs protruding to make wards)

id be interested to see the one it did not work on... he said he told uchange about his tool and they never fixed it... maybe they finally did
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:45 am

I see that in the southord set, there are some picks I did not design, a hook, a deforest, and a sort of pick that the conman Scott Rendell of storm lockpicks calls a 'raider' and i call a shomertec rake
This and the guy who designed the popsicle handle constitute "those" whom southord thanks for what they ripped off.
Scott Rendell of Storm lockpicks has a lot in common with Romstar, Frank Spencer, but negociations with him were interrupted by my computer being hacked, with 32 copies of some virus and my yahoo email password being changed repeatedly.
More recently he has just been stringing me along with romstar like promises and "its in the mail" bushit.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:59 am

THE TEMPLATE THREAD is not highjacked, there are several pages of dead old links and then a page that has romstars templates, which begins the discussion of romstar, and leads to the discussion of the freshman site.
its a perfectly natural turn of conversation.
<<

piotr

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 am

rai wrote:Scott Rendell of Storm lockpicks has a lot in common with Romstar, Frank Spencer, but negociations with him were interrupted by my computer being hacked, with 32 copies of some virus and my yahoo email password being changed repeatedly.
More recently he has just been stringing me along with romstar like promises and "its in the mail" bushit.

So what is the situation with Bogota's sold by Storm: http://www.stormlockpicks.com/online-store/project-zulu/bogota-picks/storm-bogota-entry-set-z01.html ? Are these Bogota's made by you?

storm_bogotas.png

They credit you as the designer and they state "Hand Made under Offical UK & EU Licence"? What does that mean?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:07 am

No those are not made by me, negociations were for using my designs and two years ago, he proposed using industrial processes to make copies, in high volume but more recently I talked to him on skype after a week of missed phone meetups and a threat to dump the problems into public space. That got him on the phone, but he made more promise's that were empty and he has done enough of that to let me compare working with him to working with romstar on getting something from him.
He tells me now that the copy's are handmade. I have never seen any pick made by him except photos on the internet.
he uses my name on his site, but he has delivered exactly nothing but empty promises to me. I am not notifying him of this post, he can find out on his own, he was warned that this was coming if he didnt deliver.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:10 am

Hand made probably means he has no means of industrial production, perhaps he romstar'd his suppliers and Official UK liscense is what he calls conning me.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 am

One more thing, I sent him two bogota pairs two years ago along with faith and trust. I have recieved nothing and faith and trust are gone.

there is no official Uk conman liscense that I know anything about, has anyone recieved tools from him? I believe that several years ago he actually sent some to locksmitharmy and some others, but since I do not covet industrial common lockpicks I told him to send me just three, a hook a deforest and a half diamond, he never sent them.

If someone has done business with him recently what was your experience? I understand he did make some pick he spread around years ago to gain a reputation, perhaps hes romstard the companies he contracted with by now.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 am

A closer look at the picks in the post by piotr they appear to be the one of the pairs I sent him two years ago, I can recognize mine from most other copies, though there are a few of you DIY members who do it well enough to fool me, Im proud of you if you can make indistinguishable copies.
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 pm

he sent me 2 a long time ago...

i gave my review (along with the few other members he shared tools with) and he has never delivered on any other promise to me...
to include winning a competition on his facebook page (never recieved the prize)... he wante me to make him some videos... but wont send the picks for me to make them... but says he will and that "they are ready to go out friday" alot...

as a businessman (if i sent hime money) i do not know if i would recieve the tools then... has anyone done business with him... not that I need any picks... or would buy any (or evenhave the money to buy them)
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

Alaphablue

The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!
The only difference between me and this crazy island is that I'm a madman!

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:02 pm

I use pick s I already have and modify from there that way the scale is perfict and I can tweak then any way i like . Romstars pic templates were the first I ever used it blows me away when people through there scumbag logic get off on screwing people over . Screwing people out of money for kicks and doing it repeatedly people are killed for less . And to find out this guy lives in my province of nova scotia some one get me a picture :boxing: :hammerodeath:
<<

Aedalas

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Alaphablue wrote:some one get me a picture

Done.
"What if you people made giant boulders illegal because of all the innocent people who get killed by giant boulders?"
"People dont kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"
<<

abroxis

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Where does one buy legit Raimundo picks from.

Rai are you accepting orders from end users or wholesale only?
PreviousNext

Return to Home Brew