FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Whitco cutaway 5 pin

<<

Nifftypicks1

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:57 am

Whitco cutaway 5 pin

Here is a Whitco cut away I made today.Its off a dead bolt I had laying around from house renovations, now put to good use.It took about 1/2 hour to make.I at one time worked in the dental trade so I have a suspension motor, much like a Dremel but runs on a cable system.Cut this thing like butter! Any way the cutaway is great because it has a sliding cap over the pin holes so its real easy to change the pin configuration.BTW this is a 5 pin with no security pins, still its hard to get to that back pin.I'm going to Zen out on this tonight.
GB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Re: Whitco cutaway 5 pin

[/quote]File comment: I have marked a line just above the pins to indicate the sheerline.
Cut away Whitco.jpg[/quote]
is the line up on the bible?
usually you wouldnt be able to see the shearline,as it lies between the plug and bore....
is it just an odd camera angle?
nice job on the cutaway either way =)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Nifftypicks1

Familiar Face

Post Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Re: Whitco cutaway 5 pin

"is the line up on the bible?
usually you wouldnt be able to see the shearline,as it lies between the plug and bore....
is it just an odd camera angle?
nice job on the cutaway either way =)"

Kind of bad wording on my behalf.I have now marked a more accurate black line on the bible/pin cylinder to indicate the top of the pins when they clear the sheerline.I could actually take a bit more off and expose the sheerline.Worth doing you think?
GB

Return to Home Brew