FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

<<

Houndour

Familiar Face

Posts: 72

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:26 am

Location: Perth, Western Australia

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:03 am

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

You almost wanna hide it... due to its level of information. Its so darn useful. and pretty haha. I can say that cant I... these pics are pretty XD I thin I'll get away with that here... but only here XD
Image
Click banner for...
1) the Meaning of Life
2) Hot bikini models oiled up &
3) LockPicking vids (1 & 2 may not be accurate)
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

i agree, and am i right in believe it's exclusive to keypicking? :D
<<

awol70

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1653

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Location: CANADA

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

Lockylew wrote:i agree, and am i right in believe it's exclusive to keypicking? :D

you bet ;) and so it shall stay.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Image
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

awol70 wrote:
Lockylew wrote:i agree, and am i right in believe it's exclusive to keypicking? :D

you bet ;) and so it shall stay.


haha, you da man ray
<<

atomicmufin

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 53

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Location: Arlington, VA

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

Woah we got a pick chick? ALRIGHT! Hey spacey! belated[?] welcome!
Image
<<

Nefarious

Newbie

Posts: 5

Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:03 am

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:14 am

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

Nice to see a close up of the security pins
<<

uklockpicker

User avatar

The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor
The Supply Guy - Honored Benefactor

Posts: 1232

Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Location: United kindom Uk

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:54 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

Nice close ups, good to see. ;)
Image
<<

frantic57744

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 100

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:44 am

terriffic photo,s

they really are terriffic photo,s awol i,m may get my camera out and have a go at the mushroom pins (Finger)
http://www.youtube.com/user/frantic57744

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
<<

superlenny

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 49

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Location: Germany/Bavaria

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:37 am

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

awol70 wrote:
aarpazthelockpicker wrote:When i got my first 1105 it took me 5 min to pick the serrations in it and now i can pick it in about 30 sec.

try jumbling the drivers for a different challenge....you would be amazed just how much this affects the lock's "personality".


you mean deconstructing the lock and switch the pins right?
ive never seen one i can do this / :
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Posts: 2070

Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:46 pm

Location: Hell

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

superlenny wrote:you mean deconstructing the lock and switch the pins right?
ive never seen one i can do this / :


You need to find a lock with a solid body and interchangeable core - not a laminated padlock or a small solid body padlock.

When you open the lock - look down inside the shackle hole and you'll see a phillips head or allen head screw. Unscrew it, and the core will drop out.

Now you have a core that you can start repinning.

Watch this vid and you'll see what I mean.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqU5YhNGkTI[/youtube]
<<

frantic57744

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 100

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:44 pm

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:29 am

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

Some terrific close up shots what kind of camera do you use it gives some really graphic and crisp images....
http://www.youtube.com/user/frantic57744

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
<<

awol70

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1653

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Location: CANADA

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:20 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

frantic57744 wrote:Some terrific close up shots what kind of camera do you use it gives some really graphic and crisp images....

just a cheezy 6.0MP sony cybershot....(its all in the technique...=)
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Image
<<

superlenny

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 49

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Location: Germany/Bavaria

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

awol70 wrote:
frantic57744 wrote:Some terrific close up shots what kind of camera do you use it gives some really graphic and crisp images....

just a cheezy 6.0MP sony cybershot....(its all in the technique...=)


thx for the info Hallis

eam awol,
the "ABUS"85/50" we picket got not an interchangeable core or?
i never seen a lock like in the video :|
(okaay i'm pretty new in the scene^^)
<<

Jinglesanator

Active Member

Posts: 334

Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:21 am

Location: United States

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

Very helpful!
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

awol70

User avatar

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Posts: 1653

Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm

Location: CANADA

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Re: PHOTOS OF SECURITY PINS

superlenny wrote:
awol70 wrote:
frantic57744 wrote:Some terrific close up shots what kind of camera do you use it gives some really graphic and crisp images....

just a cheezy 6.0MP sony cybershot....(its all in the technique...=)


thx for the info Hallis

eam awol,
the "ABUS"85/50" we picket got not an interchangeable core or?
i never seen a lock like in the video :|
(okaay i'm pretty new in the scene^^)

nope.... not re-keyable...
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

Image
PreviousNext

Return to How To Pick Security Pins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware