FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock Picking A Lips lock

<<

Barmitswa

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Re: Lock Picking A Lips lock

xeo wrote:
Barmitswa wrote:
xeo wrote:Well to answer your question about picking the LIPS, it really is no different than any other pin tumbler. Find the binding pin and lift it to shearline. What tools are you using?

I am using the SOUTHORD MPXS-32 pick set, what i have observed is that al the pins go down, except one pin when i am trying to put that pin down it jumps up every time i am trying to put it down, i have al ready open a nemef skg** successfully but i really would appreciate some good explanation about it .

It sounds like you're trying to lift a pin that is being acted upon by the spring. Is it springy? That means it isn't binding and you cannot set it to shear. Sounds like something is under or overset maybe?

Yes is it is springy ! What do you mean with sounds like something is under ?
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Meaning you have half-lifted something or something else is binding.
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:25 pm

xeo wrote:Meaning you have half-lifted something or something else is binding.

Hello mate, i still didn''t pick open the lock i have try it many times a lot of frustration but oke , i think when some money come's free i will buy a practice lock that has a cutaway off so that i can understand it much better for now i want to thank all of you for your time efforts and explanation.
<<

rai

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 pm

probably barry wels of blackbag.nl or jos weyers of toool.nl would be the best contacts for you.
go ahead and try to contact them and let us know if they treat you right or ignore you.
<<

Barmitswa

Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

rai wrote:probably barry wels of blackbag.nl or jos weyers of toool.nl would be the best contacts for you.
go ahead and try to contact them and let us know if they treat you right or ignore you.

Oke thanks for the adivce mate , i will write a e-mail to blackbag.nl and when i recieve a answer i will make sure that you will know what there answer is .

Ciao.
<<

decsec

Post Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 pm

It is a 8300 (brushed metal). This one is very hard to pick, even on a cutaway. I made a list / Index where you can find some infos about it: Online Pin Index #lips2.
There is another version of the 8300 (in chrome look), which is easier to pick (also in the index).

For the brushed one I have a bumpkey, which works fine.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm

LIPS stuff was on the Antwerp diamond centre heist (doors and vault). I believe the door locks were dimple though and could be raked rather easily.
<<

Barmitswa

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:41 pm

rai wrote:probably barry wels of blackbag.nl or jos weyers of toool.nl would be the best contacts for you.

Hello Rai,

It is now already 1 month ago i write a letter to the email of blackbag.nl en also i write a letter to toools introducing myself and explaining my interest in locks, but for some reason they dont respond and ignore my e-mail also on the website it is said that i can only be a member if someone of toools introduce me in the sportclub but i dont know nobody so i was wondering if you know some other people where i can go to to and practice this sport and learn more thanks.
<<

Barmitswa

Post Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm

decsec wrote:It is a 8300 (brushed metal). This one is very hard to pick, even on a cutaway. I made a list / Index where you can find some infos about it: Online Pin Index #lips2.
There is another version of the 8300 (in chrome look), which is easier to pick (also in the index).

For the brushed one I have a bumpkey, which works fine.

yeah this lock is a pitty i still didn't open it, you know when i use a bumpkey to open a lock i dont geth the same satisfaction when i lockpick a lock, i like this sport because there is alot of challenges and it makes you think and put a engery effort with your hands and to but honest with you i have buyed a lips bumpkey because i promise me self to open it but that bumpkey didn't fit in, so i wonder did you make your own bumpkey or you order it online ?
Previous

Return to Euro Cylinder And Oval Locks