FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Lock Picking A Lips lock

<<

Barmitswa

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:07 pm

Lock Picking A Lips lock

Hello,

My Name is Cemal my frends call me Jacob/Jacobs , i just started a week a go with lock-picking i really enjoy this sport, but now i have a problem for 4 days i am trying to pick open this lips skg**lock http://blackbag.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lips-6-pin-1024x768.jpg - does someone has pick lock this lock before ? and yes do you have some advice or technique to open it because .

http://blackbag.nl/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lips-6-pin-1024x768.jpg
Greetings Jacon
Last edited by Barmitswa on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: Lock Picking A Lips lock

Your URLs were destroyed. Can you post them again?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 am

<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 am

Interesting. Had not heard of a Lips lock, just a lip lock. :mrgreen:

Good luck,

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 am

Are you ThoraHamisjna on YouTube?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Violaetor

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 am

Interestingly enough the picture you posted IS of a picked lock... I think your problem is solved.

Very interesting find Xeo, youtube stalker extrodinaire.
Looking to get something made? Send me a PM!
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:25 pm

xeo wrote:Are you ThoraHamisjna on YouTube?

I dont know why it is relevant but Yes i am operating as Thorahamisjna that is my youtube channel !
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Violaetor wrote:Interestingly enough the picture you posted IS of a picked lock... I think your problem is solved.

Very interesting find Xeo, youtube stalker extrodinaire.

Haha you are funny mate , that picture i just uploaded in the hope that some of you guys have pick it open, this lock is must different i try my skills but no succes yet , but i promise the lock that i will pick it open ahaha :razz:
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:30 pm

GWiens2001 wrote:Interesting. Had not heard of a Lips lock, just a lip lock. :mrgreen:

Good luck,

Gordon

Lips is a dutch manufacture in locks, safes etc the have built a good name and repuation in holland/belgium here you can chek there offical website http://www.lips.nl/nl/site/lipsnl/ .

Greetings
Jacob
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Well to answer your question about picking the LIPS, it really is no different than any other pin tumbler. Find the binding pin and lift it to shearline. What tools are you using?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Puritanen

Familiar Face

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I picked a LIPS the other day. I used at short hook and BOK-tension. It worked pretty well. Good luck with your lips :D
lips.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Barmitswa wrote:
GWiens2001 wrote:Interesting. Had not heard of a Lips lock, just a lip lock. :mrgreen:

Good luck,

Gordon

Lips is a dutch manufacture in locks, safes etc the have built a good name and repuation in holland/belgium here you can chek there offical website http://www.lips.nl/nl/site/lipsnl/ .

Greetings
Jacob

Thanks for the info, Jacob. Will have to look into getting one when some money frees up.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:17 pm

xeo wrote:Well to answer your question about picking the LIPS, it really is no different than any other pin tumbler. Find the binding pin and lift it to shearline. What tools are you using?

I am using the SOUTHORD MPXS-32 pick set, what i have observed is that al the pins go down, except one pin when i am trying to put that pin down it jumps up every time i am trying to put it down, i have al ready open a nemef skg** successfully but i really would appreciate some good explanation about it .
<<

Barmitswa

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Puritanen wrote:I picked a LIPS the other day. I used at short hook and BOK-tension. It worked pretty well. Good luck with your lips :D
lips.jpg

Nice i am familiar to this lock you did a good job, i am using the same tools to open my lips the short hook and a peterson tension tool but i am doing some thing wrong but i can not figure out what ... when i look into the lock al pins are down or it looks like and is sound like but there is that one security pin that sticks up, every time i am trying to put it down it jumps up !
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:52 am

Barmitswa wrote:
xeo wrote:Well to answer your question about picking the LIPS, it really is no different than any other pin tumbler. Find the binding pin and lift it to shearline. What tools are you using?

I am using the SOUTHORD MPXS-32 pick set, what i have observed is that al the pins go down, except one pin when i am trying to put that pin down it jumps up every time i am trying to put it down, i have al ready open a nemef skg** successfully but i really would appreciate some good explanation about it .

It sounds like you're trying to lift a pin that is being acted upon by the spring. Is it springy? That means it isn't binding and you cannot set it to shear. Sounds like something is under or overset maybe?

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
Next

Return to Euro Cylinder And Oval Locks