FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Odd Ass on an Assa

<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 am

Odd Ass on an Assa

I got some ASSA 7-pin oval cylinders a few days back. They're could do with a good clean since the plugs feel all gucked up.

3 of them came with an ass I've not seen before (the 3 on the left). My questions is: How to gut these 3 without damage to an odd Assa's ass?

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 am

Re: Odd Ass on an Assa

Some time ago there was the same question on another forum, I guessed you just have to pull out the tailpiece hard... and IIRC it worked.

Cheers :)
<<

MrAnybody

The Muffin Man
The Muffin Man

Post Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Odd Ass on an Assa

femurat wrote:Some time ago there was the same question on another forum, I guessed you just have to pull out the tailpiece hard... and IIRC it worked.

Cheers :)

Thank you my friend. i was worried about reassemble if I used force, but all is cool.

Many thanks

MrAnybody's Locks

DISCLAIMER: Reader may posit an understanding of what was written, while this may not coincide with the intended meaning of what is read. Use of brain is required. No purchase necessary. One size fits all, and may contain traces of gibberish.

Return to Euro Cylinder And Oval Locks