FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Shop front door bypass news and vid latest tool

<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:05 pm

Shop front door bypass news and vid latest tool

https://youtu.be/U5-qy2tbDG8 Well done on this find and tool we have them in Europe
So it's not just North America I tested this and does indeed work just from a wire
So any need for expensive tools like the long shot left and right bypass tools that are sold
<<

Visitor

Post Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:59 am

Re: Shop front door bypass news and vid latest tool

Just another example of YouTube catching up to what locksmiths have known for time lol
I have a screwdriver with a piece of piano wire on the end through a hole held in with a grubscrew, I carry a spare wire as sometimes it pulls out the screwdriver and falls inside.
That said I much prefer the knob turning tool, you push it through the door gap and turn the internal knob instead of sticking somthing inside the locking bolt.
The method shown here only really suitable for installations missing their face plates, once you have a face plate on especially one of those furry ones it becomes a bit of a fishing exercise.

I've stopped watching lpl videos now as they are all just an advert for his tools that he sells and it makes me feel like his independent opinion on stuff is now biased and I find him not as beleiveable or trustworthy as I once saw him. Don't get me wrong he's a great picker although he does like to pick euro locks upside down all the time which not only is a poor representation of how they are mounted in real life but it does make them considerably easier to pick the wrong way up!

https://m.fr.aliexpress.com/item/100500 ... 720&gclid=

Of course, only my opinion.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:32 pm

They also work well glad you mentioned this visitor
"[1312] The “J-Tool” Reaches Inside To Open Doors - YouTube" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ciqsCJD3 ... 4&index=98

J tool bypass a good buy at this price delivery are around 28 days from China
Alan might have the tools above in shop
<<

Visitor

Post Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:24 am

Also good for thumbturns on plastic doors with letter boxes ;)
Didn't know lpl had covered them as I say not been watching for quite a while now.
At that price you may as well have one on the van than not lol.

Not sure who Alan is or what his shop is? Unless it's lpl you're referring to in which case getting stuff in from the US is a nightmare in my experience, I prefer China lol.
<<

10ringo10

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:27 am

Agreed the Chinese are hard to beat on price and mostly the same product
eBay have a lot of locksmith related goodies after relaxing its own rules
Did pop into the Uklockpickers shop this morning to browse the shelves so to speak
He's got a lot of bypass tools and a sponsor of KP

Being a locksmith yourself did you ever purchase the 78 5 lever tryout keys
As I've looked at the price again for the full set and can not remember them being that price
Maybe I will open a new topic lol

Return to Bypassing