FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Ding Dong Avon Calling

<<

abroxis

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:45 am

Ding Dong Avon Calling

Anyone from military have any experiance with these rounds or civilian versions?

http://www.special-operations-technology.com/sotech-home/181-sotech-2008-volume-5-issue-8/1673-knocking-down-doors.pdf
<<

chris

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:45 am

Re: Ding Dong Avon Calling

When I was in iraq in 07 and Afghanistan in 09 While I was in the Marines,we had benelli m4 semiauto shottys with the door breaching rounds. Very safe to shooters and those around unless you are right in front...which if you are your wrong. We never saw any IRP rounds. Probably won't be a wide spread issue for a few years. Especially for Marines like me. We always get the gear last. Door busters were all we got besides slugs and 00buck. Didn't get the 203 door busters...we would just use HEDP rounds and blow the fucker up. I'm interested to see how those IRP rounds work out in real fire fight applications though. Thanks for the article.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs...
See those kids standing by the lake...drop some napalm and watch them bake.
Naaapaalm...sticks to kids...it sticks to the belly and it sticks to the ribs.

Return to Bypassing