FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Digital lock bypassing

<<

rickthepick

Familiar Face

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 am

Digital lock bypassing

Anyone used the digital lock bypassing tool?

iv found most digital push button locks are easilly decoded using the binding method but the newer ones seem to come with anti torque knobs or designed to spread the load better across the buttons. Zone digilocks are very good and i havent managed to decode one yet.

However discovered the bypass tool which is similar to a slimjim that you can slide behind the rubber seal on the lock and directly manipulate the spindle to o[pen the latch.
I know these locks come with a screw in stump to prevent this but to be honest a lot of people have no idea what its for and either dont fit it or fit it on the frame edge of the lock so its as good as useless.

Mines in the post so il post some pics up and a review once iv had a play.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

Re: Digital lock bypassing

Sounds interesting for sure. Before you post pictures of your bypass and go into more detail, P.M. Hallis or Elbow, we are not like the "other" site where they call you names and discourage you from posting, but we have a "special area" for such info that would be more appropriate for this info. But I really would like to see it for sure ;)
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

rickthepick

Familiar Face

Post Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:28 pm

oh i assumed this area was restricted access... woops.
<<

rickthepick

Familiar Face

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:06 am

now added to BPDE

Return to Bypassing