FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Peterson Adams Rite Push Wire Bypass Tools

<<

Matt689

Post Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Peterson Adams Rite Push Wire Bypass Tools

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Peterson's Push wire set for the bypass of Adams Rite type swing bolts. These are the curved wires, not the straight ones for a euro style thumbturn. Thanks.
<<

Rlhelms57

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Re: Peterson Adams Rite Push Wire Bypass Tools

Matt i was just thinking the same thing. I received three of them in the mail today from the over the weekend Peterson sale. I hope someone comes by and sheds some light. I was only able to order the red, blue, and purple ones as the other two were out of stock. I'll keep my eye on this thread, and if i come up with a video or something i will share it. Rob
<<

CarWashGuy

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 am

Re: Peterson Adams Rite Push Wire Bypass Tools

I have the complete set. I have yet been able to fish one of them thru the keyway and have it come out between the plate and bible and have it come anywhere near the sliding pin. After a week of frustration I emailed Ken Peterson and sent him a picture of my setup. This was his reply;

"From the left, thru the keyway, the center bar, and above the red dot (he painted a red dot on the pic I sent him), force the brass pin down."

I understand the theory and how it works, I just can't figure out how to get to that point.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to Bypassing