FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Bypass Master m1

<<

OldSalt

Post Sat May 07, 2016 2:36 pm

Bypass Master m1

Will the Sparrows master by pass tool work on an M1?
<<

nine4t4

Familiar Face

Post Tue May 10, 2016 8:46 am

Re: Bypass Master m1

Most likely yes. I have some Serepick quickstiks and I've got them to work on some M1's. If it can be done with those stupid little tools, you should have no problem with a proper tool.

First BUT, Theory and Reality don't always jibe. Due to lack of quality that Master has, they could ACCIDENTALLY make a lock that isn't susceptible to this bypass. It would be an accident, but it could happen. Also the M1 is used in many padlock models, so there is also a chance that they make a few that are better shielded.

Second BUT Why bother? Master's are so notoriously easy. It's like wanting a spork when you already have forks and spoons. Unless it's to demonstrate to non-pickers the flaw. I spent money on a 175 strictly for the bypass party trick.

Final BUT Hey, we all get a dose of must-have-itis once in a while. I think every hobby has an element of purchasing stuff that you don't need but do want. Get the sticks and have fun. Let us know how it works out
JOB: (n.) a series of tasks that aren't enjoyable, but are done in return for money. see Prostitution
A LIVING: (n.) A means of enjoying ones existence that also provides financial compensation. see Freedom
<<

norwoodgolf

Familiar Face

Post Tue May 10, 2016 10:26 pm

Yes

IMG_2379.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

OldSalt

Post Sat May 21, 2016 6:42 am

Thanks all for help.
<<

TorontoGuy

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:42 am

I am confused. The picture is of a Master Lock No. 1 which is different from the Master Lock Magnum M1.

TG
<<

Robotnik

Familiar Face

Post Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:33 pm

TorontoGuy wrote:I am confused. The picture is of a Master Lock No. 1 which is different from the Master Lock Magnum M1.

TG

Master No. 1: Yep, works.
Master Magnum M1: Nope, won't work.

Return to Bypassing