FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Chinese fountain pen

<<

Neilau

Post Tue May 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Chinese fountain pen

I know that there are a few fountain pen collectors and users here, so I thought I’d share this.

It’s a Jinhao fountain pen. It is very well made, feels good in the hand and writes beautifully. As good, if not better, than my old (and expensive) Parkers.

The reason that I’m posting this is that it only cost $3 !!!!!

At that price I thought, “what have I got to lose?” – apart from three dollars.

When the pen arrived I was (and still am ) amazed at the quality of build and how smooth it is to write with. I think it looks good too.

I lifted the pictures off the site as it is a bit hard to do it justice without a light box – very SHINY !!

pen1.jpg

pen2.jpg

pen3.jpg

Here’s the site.

http://www.banggood.com/Jinhao-X750-Valued-Silver-Stainless-M-Nib-Fountain-Pen-p-937508.html

THREE FRIGGIN DOLLARS !!!!

I remember when China opened up about 40 years ago. If you were going there it was recommended that you take biros as gifts for people as there was a shortage of pens. Now they can make and sell pens of this quality for $3.

Sorry, if I’m a bit excited but I’m just blown away by this pen at this price. :shock:

I love fountain pens and there are many others at similar prices that I intend to check out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Clark's Law (Arthur C)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 pm

Re: Chinese fountain pen

There is actually a forum for things like this at the very bottom of the list :P I will move it for you
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Neilau

Post Tue May 12, 2015 6:55 pm

Re: Chinese fountain pen

Sorry, I missed it.

Thank you.
Clark's Law (Arthur C)

For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.

Return to The Inkwell