FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Supallama Cutaways

<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: Supallama Cutaways

MAKO 128 IC padlock 6 pin

https://imgur.com/a/wArO97F
<<

GWiens2001

User avatar

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Posts: 3655

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 am

Location: Arizona, United States

Post Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:21 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

supallama wrote:MAKO 128 IC padlock 6 pin

https://imgur.com/a/wArO97F


Definite lock p0rn. :drool:

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Re: Supallama Cutaways

GWiens2001 wrote:
supallama wrote:MAKO 128 IC padlock 6 pin

https://imgur.com/a/wArO97F


Definite lock p0rn. :drool:

Gordon



I try to keep it as pretty as possible :)
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:00 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

<<

Oldfast

User avatar

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Posts: 4409

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Location: Michigan

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:04 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

supallama wrote:Forte Enigma
https://imgur.com/a/BBbwdbE


Man alive you've been busy. One beautiful work to the next.

I gotta say, lol... look at that lock's face as he sets on your mill awaiting surgery. The poor guy, he looks terrified! ROFL
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:15 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

Oldfast wrote:
supallama wrote:Forte Enigma
https://imgur.com/a/BBbwdbE


Man alive you've been busy. One beautiful work to the next.

I gotta say, lol... look at that lock's face as he sets on your mill awaiting surgery. The poor guy, he looks terrified! ROFL



Ive got a couple weeks off work so ive been able to bang out each cutaway a day :) its about time I cut down on my overstocked to do pile.

I took great satisfaction making him scream.
<<

GWiens2001

User avatar

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Posts: 3655

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:05 am

Location: Arizona, United States

Post Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:55 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

I could hear his howls of agony from here. Still, a job well done, even if it is at the expense of a usable lock. If you want, I'll send you postage so you can get rid of it by sending that scrap metal my way. ;)

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:00 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

GWiens2001 wrote:I could hear his howls of agony from here. Still, a job well done, even if it is at the expense of a usable lock. If you want, I'll send you postage so you can get rid of it by sending that scrap metal my way. ;)

Gordon


Hahahah, as much as id love to, every lock i make cutaways for are already spoken for :)
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:01 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

<<

Oldfast

User avatar

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Posts: 4409

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Location: Michigan

Post Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:09 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

Nice work on the latest. I wouldn't think there's all too many BiLock cutaways?
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Re: Supallama Cutaways

Oldfast wrote:Nice work on the latest. I wouldn't think there's all too many BiLock cutaways?


Not many that I know of, I had to use photos from various sources to recreate this cutaway.
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Re: Supallama Cutaways

https://imgur.com/a/7D1t1Dq

BEST Padlock 7 Pin.
<<

madsamurai

User avatar

Active Member

Posts: 296

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:13 am

Location: Germantown, Ohio

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:14 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

crankin' em out! really nice work. Would love to hear your thoughts on the X2 mini mill... I've been considering one for a long time, but haven't had opportunity to check one out in person or heard any trustable reviews. Specifically, how's the rigidity? Looks like you're getting very nice surfaces, are you taking lots of light cuts or will it hold up if you push it a little? Can you hold tight tolerances? I'd just be doing small parts of similar size to what you're working with, so it seems like it'd fit the bill based on your pics. Also important, is it loud? I'm in an apartment...
<<

MrPharmer2012

User avatar

Doctor... Contributor
Doctor... Contributor

Posts: 460

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 am

Location: San Diego CA

Post Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:56 pm

Re: Supallama Cutaways

supallama wrote:Corbin Russwin Emhart - Mortise

https://imgur.com/a/UjDCyxd


Can you shoot me a msg on cost break down if I sent you for example a corbin mortise to make a cutaway an assa twin or medeco M3

I have been out of the picking game for a few years and I have pulled out some of my old cylinders and I am having some difficulty getting the feel back having a cutaway would be awesome to visualize what is goign on for sure.
Image
<<

supallama

User avatar

Familiar Face

Posts: 60

Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:26 am

Re: Supallama Cutaways

madsamurai wrote:crankin' em out! really nice work. Would love to hear your thoughts on the X2 mini mill... I've been considering one for a long time, but haven't had opportunity to check one out in person or heard any trustable reviews. Specifically, how's the rigidity? Looks like you're getting very nice surfaces, are you taking lots of light cuts or will it hold up if you push it a little? Can you hold tight tolerances? I'd just be doing small parts of similar size to what you're working with, so it seems like it'd fit the bill based on your pics. Also important, is it loud? I'm in an apartment...


Love my X2 mini mill, id recommend upgrading to the belt drive for a quieter system overall as i can be pretty loud (Zero power loss). Cuts depend on the material but I usually keep my cuts lighter based on the endmills I tend to use (1/8 inch down to .02 carbide) I also do finishing passes with finishing endmills to clean up any surface issues. The X2 is however very capable of taking much deeper cuts but I dont have the belt upgrade just yet so I stay in a comfortable pace to keep up production. I would also recommend getting a collet chuck and get a second set of shims for the XYZ axis' and properly cut them so the bolts holding the shims in place can properly grab them. Very rigid system nonetheless.
PreviousNext

Return to Cut-aways

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware