FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Member Feedback

<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Sun May 05, 2013 1:31 pm

Member Feedback

Ladies and Mentlegen,

Just a quick note, we would like to encourage members to utilize Feedback when conducting trades or business between members. Just like eBay, Keypicking feedback helps establish reputation and trust. It helps new members establish their trust. Leaving feedback is not mandatory, however if you do conduct a trade, please consider taking a few seconds to drop some feedback.

You can view your personal feedback here: feedback.php?mode=myfeedback

You can add feedback to a member by visiting their profile page and clicking on their feedback score.

Thank you!

:hbg:
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

Oldfast

OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer
OldddffAASSTT the Spin Master Extraordinaire and American Lock Slayer

Post Sun May 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Re: Member Feedback

Indeed! In addition to selling/trading, I also like to bump peoples' feedback page when I see:

- someone consistantly & generously giving of their time (a precious commodity) to help others understand things.
- someone who seems to be constently contributing great info/write-ups to the every-expanding kp library of knowledge.
" Enjoy the journey AS MUCH as the destination."
<<

fgarci03

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Re: Member Feedback

Oldfast wrote:Indeed! In addition to selling/trading, I also like to bump peoples' feedback page when I see:

- someone consistantly & generously giving of their time (a precious commodity) to help others understand things.
- someone who seems to be constently contributing great info/write-ups to the every-expanding kp library of knowledge.

+1
Go ahead, keep plugging away, picking on me! You will end up on bypass or with rigor mortise.
- GWiens2001

Return to Announcements