FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Official Secret Santa Christmas Exchange!

<<

jimylongs

Familiar Face

Post Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Re: Official Secret Santa Christmas Exchange!

I am in!!! PM sent.
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:44 am

Hey guys just a quick reminder that the deadline is Dec 15 at midnight US central time! But we are actually having a pretty good turnout of 16 people participating with 5 days left!

Also, I got PMed about the previous christmas exchange post I made initaly and THERE IS ONLY ONE CHRISTMAS GIFT EVENT This post.

Hopefully we can get a couple more people from across the pond to join!
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

aeporia

Familiar Face

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:50 am

+1.
<<

Scrince

Familiar Face

Post Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:18 pm

I am interested in custom picks, tension bars, and manipulation tools ... I collect Picks. My lock collection has grown so much I am in need of new tools.
A spy is just a criminal with a government paycheck.....
<<

LocksportSouth

Post Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Korver15 wrote:Hopefully we can get a couple more people from across the pond to join!

I'd love to join in, but I checked Royal Mail's Xmas delivery deadlines and it's Dec 15th for the US, so by the time that the entry submissions closed and the pairings were assigned, it'd already be too late for me to ship and get the stuff there by Christmas Day :(. I've been watching the entrants' locations but it's all been USA so far as far as I know.

(Also I realise that I'm a newbie so probably not eligible anyway). Hopefully I'll be able to join in next year - maybe set the submission deadline a few days earlier for Intl. people so we have a chance to research our "pair" and get the stuff shipping off in time - just a suggestion :D.

Rock on and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all!
xmaslock.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

aeporia

Familiar Face

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 am

LocksportSouth wrote:
I'd love to join in, but I checked Royal Mail's Xmas delivery deadlines and it's Dec 15th for the US, so by the time that the entry submissions closed and the pairings were assigned, it'd already be too late for me to ship and get the stuff there by Christmas Day :(. I've been watching the entrants' locations but it's all been USA so far as far as I know.

I make no promises in getting goodies out to folks in time, despite the fact that my planned gift is done and just needs wrapping/packaging — shipping from Down Under to the US or Europe is a 2-week ordeal, minimum (unless I want to pay through the nose, multiple times the value of the gift).

I reckon you should sign up — iirc there were one or two other peeps from Europe — and hey, even if you don’t get assigned to them I’m sure any fellow pickers across the big pond would be happy to receive a package, late or otherwise. (:

tl;dr sign up!
<<

LocksportSouth

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:58 am

Fair enough :).

Well, there's my caveat - if it's ok that the gift will arrive after Xmas (likely in the new year as posting near the holiday season is a dead guarantee for stuff getting stuck in mile-long queues at the sorting office), and also if it's ok that I'm eligible, then I'm in :D.

Korver - let me know by post or PM if this is ok and I'll forward you my details.
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:08 pm

LocksportSouth wrote:Fair enough :).

Well, there's my caveat - if it's ok that the gift will arrive after Xmas (likely in the new year as posting near the holiday season is a dead guarantee for stuff getting stuck in mile-long queues at the sorting office), and also if it's ok that I'm eligible, then I'm in :D.

Korver - let me know by post or PM if this is ok and I'll forward you my details.

I did say try and get it by the 25th. I for one would not be upset if a package came late if it was because it was coming from over seas ;) and if you want to join locksportsouth by all means :mrgreen: you just have to send one of those rukos :twisted:
A wise man once told me I was a unique person. Just like everyone else. Korver15 Channel
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:44 am

Hey guys deadline for secret santa is tomorrow at Midnight US central time :hammering: ! If you want to join Post on this wall and PM me!!!!

Also to those of you are participating. MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON THE SPREADSHEET thanks!
<<

Hugo Martel

Familiar Face

Post Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:27 pm

just to help the guy who will pick me up, I will just list some of the locks I didnt have and I am looking for.

1_Medeco cylinder in any format :kik: :mortise: :mortise2: :padlock2:

2_SFIC padlock or any housing 6 Pins without a core

3_Abus and American Lock padlocks (I love picking them!!!)

4_Yale stuff and also LFIC stuff

Its just some ideas I have so if it help you its Perfect, if it doesnt, whatever is in the box, I will be Happy!!!!

Hugo Martel :circlip:
Random wrote: Here is my tip of the day "Do not fart while wearing overalls".
<<

aeporia

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:49 am

I’ve packaged up the goodies already in case I’m out of town, and to get a head-start on the whole int’l shipping thang.

Man, I’m excited! <:
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:04 am

:agree: Last day. 15 hours left to enter! Sending addresses out at midnight.

If you are paired with an international recipient and are unable to get the package to them near Christmas, PLEASE MESSAGE THEM and let them know.

Lets make this an easy and fun time! :D
<<

aeporia

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:16 am

Woo!

Korver15 wrote:If you are paired with an international recipient and are unable to get the package to them near Christmas, PLEASE MESSAGE THEM and let them know.

Msg you, or our recipient? (At what point do we break the secrecy? :S )

(:
<<

Korver15

Familiar Face

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:52 am

aeporia wrote:Msg you, or our recipient? (At what point do we break the secrecy? :S )

If you are ... unable to get the package to them near Christmas, PLEASE MESSAGE THEM and let them know.
I'm not going to tell you when you should break the secrecy. Use your best Judgment? :twisted:

I just thought of this
If people want to keep their anonymity but still want to send a tracking number,
they can PM me the tracking number, who it is for, and I could forward it to the recipient!
<<

HT4

Post Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:04 pm

How can I tell if I'm on the spreadsheet. It's locked.
Check out my "LockPickingLawyer" YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ/videos
PreviousNext

Return to Announcements