FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Survival Kits, Emergency Kits and such

Forum rules
SURVIVE!
<<

WolfSpring

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:48 pm

Survival Kits, Emergency Kits and such

http://www.fuelforadventure.com/emsuki.html

Found a site for decent priced 72 hour kids for up to 4 people and a little more stuff. If you order 99 bucks worth it's free shipping. Amazon has these kits for cheaper but they charge shipping on them and it actually brings it up to more, and these guys only charge 7 bucks shipping on some heavy bucket kits, where as Amazon charges 40ish. The link is on the survival stuff but there is more on this site. I looked around a little and this was the best price for me with the free shipping. I bought the Emergency Home Survival Kit - 4 Person Deluxe which is 98.50 but they have a 2.00 backpack plastic shovel which brought it over 99. I will post more later after we recieve it and let you know if the stuff is dated and if so what dates, how long it took to ship, etc... Site sais normally takes 1-2 days, but lately expect 2 weeks due to all the requests for them, they are based out of California.

4 person, 3 day survival supply of emergency supplies packaged in a 5 gallon container and designed for the home or office

This Deluxe Home Survival Kit supports 4 people for 3 days. It includes all the emergency food, water, shelter, sanitation, first aid, lighting, and communication supplies necessary for surviving after a major disaster. Whether it's an earthquake, fire, hurricane, tornado, flood or man-made event - Make sure you're prepared for any disaster. You need to be self-sufficient.

Emergency Survival Kit - 4 Person Deluxe contains:
4 - 2400 Calorie Food Bars
4 - Solar Blankets
24 - Pouches of Water
4 - Dust Masks
4 - Ponchos
1 - 12 Pack of Liners
1 - 12 Hour Light Stick
1 - 54 Piece First Aid Kit
50 - Water Purification Tablets
50 - Waterproof Matches
1 - Utility Knife
1 - 5 N 1 Whistle
1 - "No Batteries Needed" Dynamo Flashlight/Radio w/Cell Phone Charger
6 - Wet Naps
1 - Pair Leather Palm Gloves
1 - Gas & Water Shut Off Tool
1 - T-5 Chemical Disenfectant
1 - 15" Pry Bar
1 - Roll 10 yards Duct Tape

All of the food and water products have a 5-year shelf life. Additionally, all of the food products are safe for vegetarians and anyone allergic to nut oils.

--http://www.fuelforadventure.com

Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/wolfspring

What you call intelligence, I call common sense.
<<

glenood

Post Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:38 am

Re: Survival Kits, Emergency Kits and such

These are the most important thing you should always be ready off.

:halfdblball:
surveillance system

Return to Survival