FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Ilco 044HD semi-automatic

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sat May 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Ilco 044HD semi-automatic

Just purchased this at a live auction today. With buyer's fee and state tax I shelled out $29.01. Some paint spatter is on shroud because it was right next to a paint shaker. Machine was made in 2013.
https://imgur.com/a/CpHg8hW
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat May 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Re: Ilco 044HD semi-automatic

You seem to get lucky on these key machines quite a bit. I wish I could snag a deal like that.
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Sun May 13, 2018 9:18 am

mdc5150 wrote:You seem to get lucky on these key machines quite a bit. I wish I could snag a deal like that.

Yes, I have been fortunate (lucky) to have gotten a number of key machines at low prices. This recent buy only had 2 bidders and I was elated, and surprised, that it went for the low price. Right place at the right time. I also got 200 KW1 and SC1 blanks with the machine.
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sun May 13, 2018 6:09 pm

worked on an Ilco 040 last week for a customer which is pretty similar but has the automatic function.
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife
<<

DIY Dave

Familiar Face

Post Sat May 19, 2018 4:54 pm

Dang, That's a steal.

I love semi auto Ilcos. I've got an older model 044 that I did some restoration on
<<

adi_picker

Familiar Face

Post Sun May 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Nice work BB!

I recently also had the luck to score the same machine very cheap here in AU, I paid $35 AUD inc shipping across Aus to my house! The eBay seller had a bunch of them, and they were all near new, so I can only assume that he purchased them all from the closeout of a large nationwide hardware chain that briefly existed here in Aus. Just realised there is a link to you fellas in the US, as the above chain was a JV with your Lowes hardware chain. The machine is immaculate, everything in good working order, and it even came with a clear plexiglass safety housing. This got damaged in transit though, so I was forced to bin it.

Its been a great win for us hobbyists down under, with everyone that wanted a machine being able to get one cheap, but has killed the little side gig I had buying up unloved machines and refurbing them for a little profit. Its also created a few of these sorts of classified ads, waiting to snare the unwary, with the machine that was purchased for $35! But dont worry, it comes with 'all the keys'! Every. Single. One.

adi_picker

Return to Key Making