FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Possible project machine

<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Mon May 07, 2018 5:07 pm

Possible project machine

I would like to take this machine in as a rebuilding project but only if a zero was omitted from the price.

https://jxn.craigslist.org/tls/d/antiqu ... 46563.html
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Mon May 07, 2018 9:34 pm

Re: Possible project machine

bitbuster wrote:I would like to take this machine in as a rebuilding project but only if a zero was omitted from the price.

https://jxn.craigslist.org/tls/d/antiqu ... 46563.html

My CL find was the opposite. Way under-priced. Wait a while and see if the price drops.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon May 07, 2018 10:19 pm

That is beautiful! I would like to find his brother. I don't remember the model number, but the vises are different. They can be raised or lowered to follow the "curve" of the bit. I used one at my first shop, then never had a machine that could copy a bit key so well. I do have a similar machine now (with those vises) but without the "turret" full of cutters.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin
<<

bitbuster

Prolific Poster

Post Tue May 08, 2018 8:44 am

Gordon: you got a deal on your Cole. The machine is across Lake Michigan from me........closer to OLDFAST.
M 'smith: I'm sure the price tag would be correct if the machine was in pristine operating condition. It is on my wish list.....but not for $500.
'Gunter glieben glauten globen' Def Leppard, Rock of Ages, 1983

Return to Key Making