FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Fuck yes! I got in!

<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Re: **ck yes! I got in!

HallisChalmers wrote:lycka till

Tack så mycket Hallis. Jag sitter här och skriver mitt i natten och kan inte sova. Jag skriver hur första skoldagen var i morgon.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 am

Snor wrote:
HallisChalmers wrote:lycka till

Tack så mycket Hallis. Jag sitter här och skriver mitt i natten och kan inte sova. Jag skriver hur första skoldagen var i morgon.

Var inte orolig, min vän. Du kommer att göra fint. Koncentrat och uppnå dina mål.
<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm

Congrat Snor, don't forget us little guys when you make it BIG! And stay away from the GRAPHITE, it's addicting!
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

GutterClown

Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:29 am

chieflittlehorse wrote:Congrat Snor, don't forget us little guys when you make it BIG! And stay away from the GRAPHITE, it's addicting!

It also causes pneumoconiosis.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am

Thanks everyone. I will have my first lessons tomorrow. The first day was just getting some papers and meeting the teachers and stuff. Today was team building exercise day. :D
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
<<

chieflittlehorse

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 am

Hej Snarka! Du fik en stor land där! Tala till du senare min vän! Min maskinskrivning är dålig så Jag hoppa det du er like glad! Har drack alltför mycket kaffe!

Sorry for my bad pronunciations!
You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:18 am

Lol, it translated Snor to snarka which means snore. Anyway, what I thought to be my first lesson was just trying out some working clothes, having a talk with the teacher about wether I want to choose to study the lock or the alarm part of the program and a very brief introduction in lock mechanics. It was fun to learn some names that I previously only new in english. Tomorrow I will have my first real lesson.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:06 am

Wow, I have learned so much in these past days. It's torture to not know all the terms in english so I can explain stuff for you guys. Btw, should I change my status to locksmith or should I wait until my training is complete and keep it at hobbiest for now?
<<

Site Admin

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 am

Snor wrote:Wow, I have learned so much in these past days. It's torture to not know all the terms in english so I can explain stuff for you guys. Btw, should I change my status to locksmith or should I wait until my training is complete and keep it at hobbiest for now?

haha, you should wait untill your licensed
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Ah` well done Snor, sounds like it's going great!
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 am

Today I tried some pinning. First time I pinned a lock in my life but I had the understanding of how it worked. I was told that I was a month before in schedule as opposed to last years students.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 pm

Congratulations Snor ! i'm very happy for you , but now feel that the 2 home made picks i sent you will be inadiquate as you are probably far more advanced than i thought you were my friend , i thought you were even
newer at this than i am ! (LOL)
Open Sez Me !
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 am

Hehe, I have been going at this since march this year. But new picks are always taken with open arms. Who know, they might be better than my current picks.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Somehow i doubt that very much ! try not to laugh too much when they arrive mate ! :oops:
Open Sez Me !
Previous

Return to Random Banter