FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I dropped out...

<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:32 pm

I dropped out...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wItRFInNsvA[/youtube]

Video explains it all, except that the classes were 4 hours a day, twice a week, for five weeks, not ten.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Re: I dropped out...

Fuck man, I feel for you. I am in a similar position. Got a letter yesterday telling me that I didn't get into the education I want to do so now I just don't know what I am going to do with my life. I hate the uncertainty, not knowing what I am going to do with my life. I hope everything works out in the end for you anyway. Just try to keep the spirit up!
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:52 pm

Snor wrote:**ck man, I feel for you. I am in a similar position. Got a letter yesterday telling me that I didn't get into the education I want to do so now I just don't know what I am going to do with my life. I hate the uncertainty, not knowing what I am going to do with my life. I hope everything works out in the end for you anyway. Just try to keep the spirit up!

Yeah, I hate it, but hey, the old bastard from Texas gave me some words of wisdom! :D

Basically, "fuck it, just enjoy yourself" is what I got from it, and it made me feel good. :)
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:09 pm

I have no idea what you wanted to do with your life... but I have a bachelor's degree and a master's degree and they were both pretty much a waste of my time and money. I also attended a trade school, and that was more useful than my college education, it was easier too.
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:17 am

The BA I only did for the piece of paper, cause I had been hearing my whole life that I won't go anywhere in life without a college degree. Grad school I did for myself and my interest in the field. Undergrad was much more stressful cause I was doing it for other people, not myself.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm

You should ask for a job as a store clerk at a locksmith shop!!! You would probably get discounts on locks!!! How awesome would that be!?! I would take that job. :mrgreen: Good luck!
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

m0ose

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Jinglesanator wrote:You should ask for a job as a store clerk at a locksmith shop!!! You would probably get discounts on locks!!! How awesome would that be!?! I would take that job. :mrgreen: Good luck!

Kinda tricky. I live in the middle of nowhere. I was looking for shops or businesses I could try and get a job with, but there isn't much, and if there is, it's about 45min to an hour away.
<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:24 am

Hey, m0ose I really hope you get a job soon. Keep trying.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Dude, they sound like some boring ass classes... public speaking and maths? Why not pick something that really interests you, then you might find the work load a bit more bearable?
<<

ratyoke

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Bender wrote:Dude, they sound like some boring ass classes... public speaking and maths? Why not pick something that really interests you, then you might find the work load a bit more bearable?

The problem is those kinds of classes are required in college.
<<

Wozzlock

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 pm

ratyoke wrote:
Bender wrote:Dude, they sound like some boring ass classes... public speaking and maths? Why not pick something that really interests you, then you might find the work load a bit more bearable?

Ah` my bad! Time to bite the bullet and look for a job then... goodluck moose!
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Bender wrote:
ratyoke wrote:

Ah` my bad! Time to bite the bullet and look for a job then... goodluck moose!

Yeah, it's been so hard. I've been doing more work looking for a job then I have been at a job. It's getting so frustrating at this point. Stupid not being 18 yet. >.<
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:15 am

m0ose wrote:Stupid not being 18 yet. >.<

haha yeah i know what you mean... how old are you anyways?
<<

m0ose

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:10 am

Josh wrote:
m0ose wrote:Stupid not being 18 yet. >.<

haha yeah i know what you mean... how old are you anyways?

17, turning 18 May 12th.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:08 pm

well there are plenty of jobs you should be able to do when youre 17. dont be picky. apply everywhere. in fact, when youre 17 you can apply at like home depot and other hardware stores... you might be able to get a job there and then you might be able to get a job in hardware section with the locks or cutting keys or at least get a discount on them...
Next

Return to Random Banter