FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Has anyone else ever noticed...

<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:21 pm

Re: Has anyone else ever noticed...

Jc2intelligent wrote:awsome! my name's up there TWICE! (woohoo)

man.....that's some good lysergenic acid if they go on for that long (LOL)

speaking of colors,how does stacey get that pink one? i like it. i wanna get it to be either black or red. i just cant figure out how you guys do that.

(Admin) :D
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:26 pm

Lockylew wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:awsome! my name's up there TWICE! (woohoo)

man.....that's some good lysergenic acid if they go on for that long (LOL)

speaking of colors,how does stacey get that pink one? i like it. i wanna get it to be either black or red. i just cant figure out how you guys do that.

(Admin) :D

can you use your (Admin) to turn MY name into something? that would be awsome.....cuz then i'd be able to figure out where i've posted something, and it would look better. blue is always there.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Site Admin

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:29 pm

haha, sorry man but you'll need to earn that, i gave it to stacey because she is the only girl on the board and cool-arrow got his because of how much he's helped people on here and other forums.

If i just go handing it out it'll be like a rainbow on here.

Lew
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Lockylew wrote:haha, sorry man but you'll need to earn that, i gave it to stacey because she is the only girl on the board and cool-arrow got his because of how much he's helped people on here and other forums.

Lew

hmmmmm. oh well. earning things is much more fun. i'll see it as training for when i get a job. patience is key.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

m0ose

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 pm

Jc2intelligent wrote:
Lockylew wrote:haha, sorry man but you'll need to earn that, i gave it to stacey because she is the only girl on the board and cool-arrow got his because of how much he's helped people on here and other forums.

Lew

hmmmmm. oh well. earning things is much more fun. i'll see it as training for when i get a job. patience is key.

Or, there is no key. Only a lock and your genius. Make it work.
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 pm

m0ose wrote:
Jc2intelligent wrote:

Lew

Or, there is no key. Only a lock and your genius. Make it work.

ahahahahaha. (HAHA) i'll make it work
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Lockylew wrote:If i just go handing it out it'll be like a rainbow on here.

yeah we're not (Homo)....
Previous

Return to Random Banter