FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Romstar

<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:09 am

Re: Romstar

safety0ff wrote:
Now, this post didn't start as an attack but rather to inform. To those who skewed it towards the bitch fit side of things, it can be a sign of immaturity.

Amen to that, Fantastic post safety0ff

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:27 am

safety0ff wrote:@mo0se:
I would have waited for pictures before money, to know if Romstar is a good pick maker, to know what I'm getting, etc. In the terms of what you two agreed to was there a time frame set? (*life lesson right here*) Or was it the type of thing that Romstar said he'd do in spare time or such? On one hand, if it was a leisure time type thing it can easily be procrastinated for extended periods of time, but if it was something that was expected to be done within a few weeks, 3 months is a long time. Have you had any updates? pics, tracking #'s, etc?

No time frame was set directly. He knew I needed them and that's about where it was left. Also, unless eh stole pictures on his Photobucket, which I looked at without really saying, he's made picks like what I ordered, to an extent. I saw pictures of the process of making picks, such as his cork handles and so forth. So as long as he didn't jack his pictures, I know it's possible that his work is good.

I mean, I won't lie to you, evidence and such is point the wrong way, but hopefully out Co-admin is just as he says, busy. Also, at a certain points, I will start up a claim with Paypal if I have to. So I'm really not worried too much at all. I mean, sure I'm not going to push him and such, but I'm also not going to wait another couple of months. I mean, I have great respect for Romstar and I trust him with my picks, but I also won't roll over.

Plus, from some past conversing the picks are done for me and were supposed to be mailed recently. I don't know if he did mail them, but from a chat on MSN they should have been mailed either the 25th or the 28th. As that's when he said he was going to mail them. But, even then,I know what it's like to go through money troubles and time troubles, so if he needed an extra week or two to make sure everything was set and he had food and so forth, then that's ok too... So long as I get them.
<<

safety0ff

Familiar Face

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:49 pm

m0ose wrote:No time frame was set directly.
What ever happens, in the future think of talking about time before hand (just watch any of those cheesy court shows on T.V. and you'll see that it is always a good idea, saves on anxiety as well!)
m0ose wrote:... pictures on his Photobucket, which I looked at without really saying, he's made picks like what I ordered, to an extent. I saw pictures of the process of making picks, such as his cork handles and so forth... ... I know it's possible that his work is good.
Fair enough.
m0ose wrote:Plus, from some past conversing the picks are done for me and were supposed to be mailed recently. I don't know if he did mail them, but from a chat on MSN they should have been mailed either the 25th or the 28th.
of July ? I'd give it at least two weeks to arrive, but that's because I know that's approximately how long packages usually take to get to me (US to Canada.) Please reply an update when you receive them.
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:58 pm

safety0ff wrote:
m0ose wrote:No time frame was set directly.
What ever happens, in the future think of talking about time before hand (just watch any of those cheesy court shows on T.V. and you'll see that it is always a good idea, saves on anxiety as well!)
m0ose wrote:... pictures on his Photobucket, which I looked at without really saying, he's made picks like what I ordered, to an extent. I saw pictures of the process of making picks, such as his cork handles and so forth... ... I know it's possible that his work is good.
Fair enough.
m0ose wrote:Plus, from some past conversing the picks are done for me and were supposed to be mailed recently. I don't know if he did mail them, but from a chat on MSN they should have been mailed either the 25th or the 28th.
of July ? I'd give it at least two weeks to arrive, but that's because I know that's approximately how long packages usually take to get to me (US to Canada.) Please reply an update when you receive them.

Yeah, of July. I don't know if he did get them out on one of those dates, but he was supposed to. Last time I talked to him he didn't say anything about them, so we will see. And yeah, I'll let ya'll know when they arrive.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:41 pm

For a man that is sooo busy , he seems to post a lot in a short period of time !
I'd be fulfilling my promises/obligations
I'm very pissed off 'cos i've paid for stuff , and have waited over 2 months.
I'm a busy man too ! just pm'd the guy for a gimmie goods or refund ,
have the feeling i'll be moaning on this thread again chaps , shame really as he is a wealth of information , just has more mouth than heart !
(Homo)
Open Sez Me !
<<

Slashmoo

Post Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:29 am

Im sorry to hear that man.

Sucks doesn't it. Hope you get your stuff/refund buddy.

Zeke.
<<

Slashmoo

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:40 am

Moose and Nozza.

Any update on your gear?

Moo.
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 am

No word as of yet.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:31 am

m0ose wrote:No word as of yet.

damn,thats gotta suck....if there is one thing i hold dear ,its my integrity..my word is all i have...if i say ima send something i do it!
let's just hope all ends well.
(i have a lot of respect for romstar,and would hate to have that tarnished.)
i do understand how scarce time can be...(crosses fingers,toes,etc. for all of you that are waiting.)
i also know how the waiting game sux....
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

m0ose

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:43 am

awol70 wrote:
m0ose wrote:No word as of yet.

damn,thats gotta suck....if there is one thing i hold dear ,its my integrity..my word is all i have...if i say ima send something i do it!
let's just hope all ends well.
(i have a lot of respect for romstar,and would hate to have that tarnished.)
i do understand how scarce time can be...(crosses fingers,toes,etc. for all of you that are waiting.)
i also know how the waiting game sux....

Yeah, I agree with ya. That's why I'm trying to stay positive. Sometimes life hits. So we'll see.
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:58 pm

11 Days ago , i sent Romstar a fairly abrupt pm stating the obvious
(where's my stuff or cash)
I never got a sorry , or a f**k off
He's just buried his head in the sand and i , for one would like to see him
and his non existant picks booted off admin' and preferably every locksport site on the web 'til he makes good these outstanding transactions
(Wanker)
Open Sez Me !
<<

GutterClown

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 am

<<

Kai

Familiar Face

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:53 am

GutterClown wrote:Image

You must get ripped off all the time. Because if I was going to screw somebody over, it would definitely be you. Only because if I did I can be sure you wouldn't complain about it.

Also, please check out my ebay auctions.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:49 pm

nozza36 wrote:11 Days ago , i sent Romstar a fairly abrupt pm stating the obvious
(where's my stuff or cash)
I never got a sorry , or a f**k off
He's just buried his head in the sand and i , for one would like to see him
and his non existant picks booted off admin' and preferably every locksport site on the web 'til he makes good these outstanding transactions
(Wanker)

i do believe that there are picks on their way to you... romstar may be slow due to all the stuff he has to do, but he will always come through in the end...

so i hope you get those soon
<<

nozza36

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Hello ! I have had a little chat with Romstar and he assured me the picks are on the way , todays date is 22/08/08 so i'll keep my mouth shut for 50 days , and i hope to be able to sing the praises of said individual !
(that's 7 weeks and a day)
Open Sez Me !
PreviousNext

Return to Random Banter