FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A.W. Surveys...

<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:24 am

A.W. Surveys...

I was wondering if any of you have heard of this website. I recently found out about it on a Club Live forum and I'm kinda digging it. I've made $14 so far to date and I am aiming for more. It's really cool. I checked a couple of places and I hear that people have been paid and everything.

So who knows. Not I yet. But I was wondering if anyone has heard of them.

If you are interested in checking it out and helping me out, signup under me. If not, just follow the other link. :P

http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=m0ose

http://www.AWSurveys.com/

The only reason I really post this is to know if anyone has had experiences. I've heard good and bad. Good from good people, bad from good people, and just junk from the company, so I was wondering if any of you had experience.
<<

Jinglesanator

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:54 pm

Re: A.W. Surveys...

I'd be careful with that, a lot of those web sites are scams.
Image Keep on Pushin'
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: A.W. Surveys...

Jinglesanator wrote:I'd be careful with that, a lot of those web sites are scams.

Yeah, as I know first hand. I've dealt with a lot of different website, many being scams, but it's always good to ask.

Return to Random Banter