FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Screen saver...

<<

Snor

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Screen saver...

XP :P

Nah, I have no idea.
Houndour wrote:Snor, the Keypicking resident Lubricant Expert in making. For all your lube needs!!! LOL!
m0ose wrote:And last, but not least, we have Snor. He's pretty pimp and a good guy to chat with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSnor
<<

j0siah7

Familiar Face

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:20 pm

usmcboltaction wrote:
Snor wrote:XP :P

Nah, I have no idea.

Ok, only answer if you have something productive to say. Getting all excited to see an answer and seeing "no" will piss me off pretty fast.

muhahahaha!! :twisted:
Matt's youtube account ---> http://youtube.com/j0siah7

"gives you wiiings"
<<

m0ose

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:31 pm

j0siah7 wrote:
usmcboltaction wrote:
Snor wrote:XP :P

Nah, I have no idea.

Ok, only answer if you have something productive to say. Getting all excited to see an answer and seeing "no" will piss me off pretty fast.

muhahahaha!! :twisted:

I second that. :P

But, on a serious note: http://forums.hardwarelogic.com/f47/3d- ... 13976.html
<<

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:32 am

ok let's calm down isit. nobody is getting any warnings. messing arround thats all it was, everyone is entitled to post whatever they want within reason on this board, it's not fair that your taking it out on the members just because your getting an email every few minutes, you got the screensaver you wanted.

Lew
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:08 pm

No prob, and I completely understand the whole thing myself. Sometimes it blows hard when you ask for people to be serious and they aren't.
<<

Nefarious

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:04 am

<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 am

Nefarious wrote:the best screen saver ever

http://www.maddogsw.com/download/file/flurry-win32.zip

what is it? i dont like the name "Win32" seems as half the time they are viruses and after checking out the site there is a alot of hacking mentioned.
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:45 am

Lockylew wrote:

what is it? i dont like the name "Win32" seems as half the time they are viruses and after checking out the site there is a alot of hacking mentioned.

I'm figuring since screen savers are operating system specific sometimes, it might be that. But I dunno. I didn't give it a whirl. :P
<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 am

m0ose wrote:
Lockylew wrote:

I'm figuring since screen savers are operating system specific sometimes, it might be that. But I dunno. I didn't give it a whirl. :P

ok, make sure you post here to let us know what it's all about, i wouldnt dare download cause i have way to much to loose by doing that.

Lew
<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:24 am

i'm sorry Nefarious that i have to question the link it's just that on the same day you joined we had a script attack on the portal page, you offered to make me a custom skin out of the blue so obviously you are a script kiddie. i'm not saying in anyway that you were the one who did it and i know it was most probably all coincidence but you understand that i have to check.

30% of the board including myself are all script kiddies so i'm not judging you what so ever. it's great to have you here but as i said i just need to check things to make sure.

Lew
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:05 pm

Lockylew wrote:30% of the board including myself are all script kiddies so i'm not judging you what so ever. it's great to have you here but as i said i just need to check things to make sure.
reminds me of the old EZP days :D
except here you can message the admin to get someone reinstated... i still dont know how run got a hold of him :? maybe through myspace or youtube?
<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:22 pm

Josh wrote:
Lockylew wrote:30% of the board including myself are all script kiddies so i'm not judging you what so ever. it's great to have you here but as i said i just need to check things to make sure.
reminds me of the old EZP days :D
except here you can message the admin to get someone reinstated... i still dont know how run got a hold of him :? maybe through myspace or youtube?

haha, that was the stupidest thing ever, if i had done it then fair enough but i didnt. run24 got him through PM i think.

Lew
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:48 pm

yeah it wouldnt let me pm him :cry:
but maybe i just did it wrong

everyone knows that you didnt do it... cause if you did, you would have done a better job ;)

Return to Random Banter