FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What not to do.....

<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Thu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm

What not to do.....

So my 8 year old son tells me tonight that some strange person has been sending pictures to his phone from San Diego. (Yes he has his own phone, long story, his mom pays for it so she can keep in touch) So he shows me is phone and I look at the thumbnail pic. Naturally being disturbed while looking at this picture I call my ex and ask her to block this person who is sending pics to my sons phone. I told her "It looks like some transvestite sent his picture to Eric!". Then came the long uncomfortable pause as I am looking at the picture. A buzzing started in my head as my blood pressure started to rise as I braced myself for the unknown. She broke the silence by saying what I had just realized a moment before, "That's me".

Naturally I wanted to smooth it over so I tried to console her by telling her that it was a really horrible picture and didn't think there was any way it could be her. Again not the best thing to say and trying to steer the conversation into a better light I told her that I didn't open the pic all the way and it was just the thumbnail and it wasn't flattering at all. She responded by pointing out that she had sent the message along with the picture "I love you, mom". One last glance at the picture and there it was in black and white.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Thu May 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Re: What not to do.....

Whoops.
<<

elbowmacaroni

Site Owner

Post Thu May 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Wow! That's really tossing the puppy up on the table and going to town!
"Cave ab homine unius libri" - Beware of anyone who has just one book

(2014.02.09 - 23:26:03) huxleypig: i freaking love cream
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:11) huxleypig: hey, come on, cream is nice
(2014.02.09 - 23:27:37) huxleypig: aww, i suddenly feel very sick

(23:37:46) LocksmithArmy: you should see my school girl outfit
(23:37:50) LocksmithArmy: wait... what

(13:19:50) xeo: that chick will never be satisfied by a real dick
(13:19:54) NNFAK: I would man...

(22:59:49) PhoneMan: how do you let a forum die if users keep using it? kill the servers?

May those who love us, love us; and those who don't love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping

If someone had prince albert in a can, does that mean they'd have a killer codpiece?

(00:52:02) WolfSpring: elbow could sell a sandbox to an egyptian
<<

s1deshowmick

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:37 am

Oh, Man. that's gotta hurt... or at least it's going to hurt...
you poor bastard..LOL.
If you can't be good, Be good at it.

http://au.youtube.com/S1DESHOWMICK
<<

sandman

Post Fri May 13, 2011 1:01 am

i accidently sent some obscene pic and messages to my brothers wife, who happened to have the same name as the girl i was dating. then when i realized i had done it, i called my brother and explained to him what i had been accidently doing, apparently he was just biding his time and being patient, and waiting for enough evidence to drive out to kick my ass. he forgave me, but im not welcome to sleep over at my brothers house any more lol. seriously, his wife legitimately thinks i was sending those pics to her on purpose lol. fuck my life.

Return to Random Banter