FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

A big thank you

<<

frantic57744

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 pm

A big thank you

I,d just like to say thanks to all you guys for the help you guys give out and the videos you take the time and trouble to make definatley feel i,ve made some progress in last few months with your help.. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/frantic57744

A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
<<

m0ose

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Re: A big thank you

usmcboltaction wrote:That's our job. I am glad you made progress. I think everyone here is makin progress. I have seen the most experienced of us have to stop and think pretty hard to answer questions. Thanks for the thanks, keep spreadin the word, and contribute what you can. :D

Yeah, 100% with you on that one USMCSOSEXY!

We're all here to help really, and that's what we enjoy doing. Like, even today I messaged Romstar asking about ignition keys using the Pass-Key 2 setup and crap. Everybody is here to learn and teach where they fit.

If you need anything, feel free to ask. I know I won't mind helping you out, and I know if I can't, then there are other who can. :P
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:43 pm

m0ose wrote: USMCSOSEXY!

:roll:
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:05 am

why not both? :D
<<

m0ose

Post Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:06 am

Lol, I dunno. I've been bored, so I've been coming up with nicknames. :P

The Lewinator
Sir Wizzletater
USMCSOSEXY

And thas it for now. :P
<<

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:30 am

frantic57744 wrote:I,d just like to say thanks to all you guys for the help you guys give out and the videos you take the time and trouble to make definatley feel i,ve made some progress in last few months with your help.. :)

thanks mate, it's always nice once in a while to feel that everything is paying off. much appreciated.

Lew

Return to Random Banter