FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Keypicking visitors!

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:13 am

Keypicking visitors!

Wow, somebody is doing something right!! I just looked, we broke a record yesterday with the amount of members who were online, a whopping 908, today so far, 600 or so!! That is alot of activity! It must have been all the new features and the awesome chatbox!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Re: Keypicking visitors!

fantastic!!
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

Site Admin

Post Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Yup :). Ive really been pushing us hard through the search engines and getting us some good quality backlinks. As it stands we're doing quite well but i've still got quite a bit left to do. But yea as a rule id say we're doing pretty well.

You guys feel free to do whatever you can to help. E.G submit our URL to whatever submission sites you can find and if you have a website of your own put up a link etc. The more links the bots have to follow the better.

And i've got some really decent content lined up to post too.

BTW ive got a favour to ask you guys. You dint have to do it but 'd appreciate it.

Obviously promoting this site is main priority but could as many of you as possible go to google and search "chemical and industrial cleaning" and go to 6th page and fourth result down should be "HIS2002 - Chemical And Induustrial Cleaning". If you could click into the site and then instead of hitting back type a new URL into your address bar. It counts as a descent page visit then.

As i said keypicking is priority but i'd appreciate your help in boosting that too.

Thanks
Lew
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

That day I started this thread it said those numbers, now it says most online was 148 or something?? Maybe it was messed up that day??
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm

the lockpickkid wrote:That day I started this thread it said those numbers, now it says most online was 148 or something?? Maybe it was messed up that day??

I think there is 2 parts to it, most online at one time, and most online in a day. It still says like 914 is the record for one day and 148 for most users on at one time. At least that is how I look at it.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:36 pm

oh, ok, I see now.

One other way that we can promote the site is to provide a link at the end of your youtube videos, I know I don't have very many of them, but I always try to put a reference to the site on mine, there are lots of people who watch the videos that are not members here, putting a link on your video will peak there interest to join!
<<

Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:45 pm

KokomoLock wrote:
the lockpickkid wrote:That day I started this thread it said those numbers, now it says most online was 148 or something?? Maybe it was messed up that day??

I think there is 2 parts to it, most online at one time, and most online in a day. It still says like 914 is the record for one day and 148 for most users on at one time. At least that is how I look at it.

Correct :)

Yeah guys honestly anything you can do link wise will help promote us. As i said its not humans that follow the links. Search crawl bots also follow them so the more activity they see then the higher we will go :)

Lew
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:46 am

I've put a link to you from my website.

As a girl once said to me: "...every little helps..."

Da bitch! :shock:
<<

bouncer965

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 am

PHatDriver wrote:I've put a link to you from my website.

As a girl once said to me: "...every little helps..."

Da bitch! :shock:

So does that mean your changing your name, from Phatdriver to Minidriver :D :D :D :D
[“A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.”.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bouncer965
<<

PHatDriver

Familiar Face

Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:42 am

WT... Listen bud...

It would make you cry!... :shock:

Return to Random Banter