FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Issue number three of NDE Magazine will be up tonight!

<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Mon May 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Issue number three of NDE Magazine will be up tonight!

We’ve had some requests for articles to be available individually, so beginning with issue number three and for future issues, we’ve decided to publish NDE a little differently. On this main download page you’ll find links to the download pages for each issue. Once you click on that issue you’ll be taken to a page that will allow you to download that entire issue, or you can view each article separately, right on this site. On the day of release, individual articles will become available during the course of the day, with the full issue available in the evening, probably around 10pm EST.

We’re very proud of this issue. In some ways it’s “meatier” than the previous two issues, with all the articles ranging from two to six pages in length, but what really sets it apart is the subject matter. Among other things, it features two Locksport enthusiasts who have selflessly worked with major lock companies to improve the security of their products. We’re talking about actual changes in the production lines of these locks, brought about because of hobbyists. This issue of NDE Magazine has the potential to help bring Locksport out of the fringe and into the mainstream.

I think most of us have experienced the sideways glances from people, suspicious of our ability to open locks without the keys. Well now we have something tangible to show the world which demonstrates that Locksport has a legitimate and useful place in society. When I say Locksport, I don’t just mean people who participate in organized events, in competitions, or in lockpicking groups such as L.I. or TOOOL. I’m talking about any person who dabbles with locks and picks for fun.

If you like what you see in this issue, we would appreciate your help in spreading the word. If there are other forums that you visit on the web, even forums not related to lockpicking, please go there right now and post the download link for NDE issue 3 in the general discussion areas of those forums. Far and wide, people. Let’s let the world know about us. This is the time.

http://www.ndemag.com/nde3.html
<<

Site Admin

Post Mon May 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Re: Issue number three of NDE Magazine will be up tonight!

horray, i love NDE, thanks MBI for the heads up, go and download it guys, it's well worth it, and as MBI said spread the word, NDE is a great contribution the locksport community.

As i said over at EZP, There is spreadin the word and then there is Spamming. By all means post the link in other forums you may belong to but don't give NDE a bad rep because you are spamming boards with the link so do it with a suttle approach.

Lew

Return to Random Banter