FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

how to deal with a dickhead in a pro manner

<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:49 pm

how to deal with a dickhead in a pro manner

hallis,GC,kokomo,anyone else that may be able to help...how would you deal with this idiot?
i pisses me off that he says all my locks are rigged and the one in the vid has only one pin...
i try my best to gut out every lock i can, and i would get absolutely no pleasure from defeating a rigged lock. is this guy just yankin' my chain?
after all,it is a Master lock.
thanks in advance, my learned friends .
this was commented on this video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20IY4l1HM5I

copy/paste from link is below:

I invite you to HQ of citylockusa to reproduce your skill on a lock off my shelf... any pro-series.... not the toy stuff like the 140

Mine do not have just ONE pin in the lock, or otherwise rigged to be easy.

If you succeed, I will humbly post that you are the master...... but, if you can not, you apologyze on YouTube and put a CAPTION throughout all your vids, explaining the locks were rigged...

Got a Deal ?

The Locksmith
Last edited by awol70 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
" I Love the smell of napalm in the morning!....."

<<

HallisChalmers

Lord Emeritus of Keypicking HallisChalmers

Post Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Re: how to del with a dickhead in a pro manner

awol70 wrote:hallis,GC,kokomo,anyone else that may be able to help...how would you deal with this idiot?
i pisses me off that he says all my locks are rigged and the one in the vid has only one pin...
i try my best to gut out every lock i can, and i would get absolutely no pleasure from defeating a rigged lock. is this guy just yankin' my chain?
after all,it is a Master lock.
thanks in advance, my learned friends .

copy/paste from link below:

I invite you to HQ of citylockusa to reproduce your skill on a lock off my shelf... any pro-series.... not the toy stuff like the 140

Mine do not have just ONE pin in the lock, or otherwise rigged to be easy.

If you succeed, I will humbly post that you are the master...... but, if you can not, you apologyze on YouTube and put a CAPTION throughout all your vids, explaining the locks were rigged...

Got a Deal ?

The Locksmith

sent to me here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20IY4l1HM5I

Don't respond to the stupid fuck - he's trying to get a rise out of you. His moniker says it all: TubeDork333

Don't rise to the bait Awol, you have absolutely nothing to prove to him or anybody else. It's easy for some cheese dick ratfuck to cast aspersions from the freaking peanut gallery. For a guy that has posted no videos showing his skills, has no friends or subscribers, and no comments on his channel, it takes a pair of elephant balls to call you out like that. He is a fucking joke.

Block him as a spammer and forget him.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:08 am

First of all, there are alot of locks that I can't pick, an SC1 can give me a hard time, but others I am ok at, Awol your a pro picker, there isn't much that gets in your way, but a Pro-Series?? I may be talking out of my ass but I can pick one of these off the shelf any day of the week. My saying is, "if it's a Master I can pick it" that ain't no joke, I haven't had trouble with any master since the first day I started picking. Don't mess with him you don't have to prove anything, we all know that your honest as hell, if you couldn't pick it with all the pins then you wouldn't film it until you could. What a fucking dick.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

LocksmithArmy

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 am

no serious picker will dispute you so dont let it get to you...

but if hes willing to pay travel id go for it if you had the time... just for the fun... it is just a master after all...

get him to pay travel and to say you can keep all the locks you pick lol then distribute them accordingly to your loving fans lol

im just sayin if hes gonna make a challange he should pay for it...
Pokey wrote:"Come and get me, loser! Spankity spankity spankity!"
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:23 am

Re: how to deal with a dickhead in a pro manner

I politely sent this guy an email to his business, asking him to verify if it was him or his company who posted the comment. Don't worry I wasn't an asshole this time. I just want to know if he is one of those locksmiths that thinks that the Medeco has never been picked and that a 3rd grader can't pick a Master #3 you know the type.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:32 am

okay thanks for your input ,guys...i will just laugh it off. =)
y'all are right no need to stoop to his level,....and yeah...kid,that's exactly wat i was thinking,too..
" its a ™Master" jeez....never met one that put up much of a fight,either.
much appreciated.
awol

<<

Foo

Familiar Face

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:51 am

How is that any fun?
You should "confess" to everything. Pick a lock on cam and then dissemble it while explaining how you palm all the bottom pins and driver pins as they magically appear in your hands. Have him try to figure that out.
<<

KokomoLock

Professor Emeritus Of Lockpickology and Smithery

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:34 am

Like everyone else has said don't mess with him, you know you did it, we know you did it !!!!!! He must be affiliated with the super unpickable Master lock !!!!!!! Have a good one and keep destroying Master Locks.
<<

.45cal

Global Moderator

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 am

Don't feed the troll and don't waist your time messing with him thinking you are ever going to see a lock from this guy. He is all talk and nothing good will come of it.
<<

Solomon

Prolific Poster

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:00 am

.45cal wrote:Don't feed the troll and don't waist your time messing with him thinking you are ever going to see a lock from this guy. He is all talk and nothing good will come of it.

This. He's a troll, plain and simple. He knows the locks aren't rigged, and he wouldn't care even if they were. All he wants to do is piss you off... a lot of people find entertainment in this for some reason. Just like in real life, getting defensive or aggressive is a no-go. That'll give him a buzz and he'll use backwards logic and complete nonsense to back up his argument until he finally gets bored. It doesn't matter what you do or say, or how much sense you make, because he doesn't actually care about his side of the argument. As long as he's pissing you off and wasting your time he'll be happy, so you can't win like that.

Remember, his goal is to frustrate you and/or waste your time. Either is good for him... so just don't take him seriously and he'll get bored much faster. You can have a lot of fun with people like this anyway; I find sarcasm works particularly well. Tell him he's right, that Master are indeed the most unpickable lock, and ask if he wants to buy all those pins you removed because they're magical and by sticking them to his door nobody will ever be able to get in. :D

Don't waste your time explaining anything to him, even if you aren't pissed off you're still wasting your time explaining shit to someone who doesn't really care. Just f*ck with him instead; if he doesn't get the reaction he wants out of you he'll slink away and find someone else to annoy.

Some of these guys are very persistent though and will keep going on and on at you, they'll say you're avoiding the issue etc. In this case you can do the same thing, just agree with them and exaggerate what they said to make fun of them. After all, the fact that someone would think you need to rig a master lock to be able to pick it is pretty funny, don'tcha think? Don't take these idiots seriously... if they genuinely do believe that stuff, and they're gonna be stubborn about it, that's their problem.

Of course he could be one of those people who genuinely believe this stuff. A friend of mine did a lockout once where the customer thought it was impossible to pick a Mila cylinder and was telling him how he was wasting his time and should get his drill out... this lasted for all of 2 minutes, and the look on his face when it popped open just said it all. :lol:

I guess I can see where they're coming from though, it must make them feel uneasy when they see people defeating locks with what appears to be simple wiggling motions. You make it look easy, so a lot of people are naturally going to go into denial because if it really was as easy as it looked, that would mean bad men could be sneaking into their houses at night. It's not a nice thought, and these people should have everything explained to them because it really isn't like that. However, if they're being an asshole about it, that's a different story.

So, in the (very unlikely) case that the guy is legit, get him to send you one of his locks so you can pick it and gut it straight from the packaging. Nobody can argue with that, and it'll make him look like an ass. It'll make him feel that bit more uncomfortable aswell, but since he's being an asshole I doubt you'll lose any sleep over it. :D
<<

awol70

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:21 pm

thanks again all.
this is my response shortly after i read his comment,and jeez,what a huge surprise....not a peep back to me,just more popping off at others from him...
what a royal waste of time.....
live and learn,i guess... copy/paste of my response::::::::
(the links are of a couple of my newer vids)

so you think this lock has only one pin as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVz4AqbZ ... ture=email
just because i raked all the pins but one spool i had to set doesnt mean they werent in there.
you should look a little closer,and maybe watch more of my vids where i pick locks directly out of the package or gut them on the spot.
like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUZifObxiMs
i CAN pick ANY fully pinned pin tumbler master makes.(especially the proseries...)
seal one and send it. i will break the seal and pick it on cam.
(kinda doubt you will though.)
wiz.
p.s. i will leave your comment up for now to give the members of the locksport community
something to chuckle at...i will pull it if you get slammed too hard.

no response to date...not expecting one.....
heh ...

<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 pm

He slammed my Master Disaster video, said that they all pick easy, blah, blah blah, that was the fucking point nimrod!!! I erased his post, I tried to block the user but I got an error message for some reason.
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Just ignore the asshole. Ive come to the conclusion some people are just jerks. You CANNOT reason with them. The more you get upset and try to explain things the more he is probably sitting at home laughing. I know how incredibly frustrating this is. All you can do is just ignore/delete comments/block/ban these people. I have enought stress in my life rather than deal with little pussies on the internet. I'm sure you do too. I'm sure he's just jelous dude.
<<

magician59

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:52 pm

awol70 wrote:thanks again all.
this is my response shortly after i read his comment,and jeez,what a huge surprise....not a peep back to me,just more popping off at others from him...
what a royal waste of time.....
live and learn,i guess... copy/paste of my response::::::::
(the links are of a couple of my newer vids)

so you think this lock has only one pin as well?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVz4AqbZ ... ture=email
just because i raked all the pins but one spool i had to set doesnt mean they werent in there.
you should look a little closer,and maybe watch more of my vids where i pick locks directly out of the package or gut them on the spot.
like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUZifObxiMs
i CAN pick ANY fully pinned pin tumbler master makes.(especially the proseries...)
seal one and send it. i will break the seal and pick it on cam.
(kinda doubt you will though.)
wiz.
p.s. i will leave your comment up for now to give the members of the locksport community
something to chuckle at...i will pull it if you get slammed too hard.

no response to date...not expecting one.....
heh ...

I enjoyed the video...especially the sudden gust of gravity on your turning tool. That's the ONLY logical responst to a nay sayer. Keep up the good work. BTW: I like your MEDECO mat.
Nemo Malus Felix
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Well, speaking for most of the locksmiths around here, they sit in there shops and talk all these locks up, they won't even believe that Medeco has been picked and heaven forbid you bought an American from them and picked it while in traffic on the way home. He is pissed because the economy is shitty and he ain't selling locks then he watched wiz pick a Master and he has to talk some shit to make himself feel better. I think Awol should just block him, I hope he don't come onto the forum, the keypicking address is at the end of my Master video that he just watched, somebody will have to gag me this time to keep my loud mouth shut.
Next

Return to Random Banter