FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Foley Belsaw

<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Foley Belsaw

so i am thinking about taking the foley belsaw locksmithing course. can anyone who has completed it tell me if its worth it?
Last edited by Mike51691 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

locfoc

Familiar Face

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Re: Foley Belshaw

yea it's worth taking, it's a start.

I'd recommend you call their 800 number when you sign up, tell them your friend got a deal for the course and you want the same deal. I did that and I got the course for a great price, plus the cutter and pick gun. Also if you pay up front, ask them to ship you all of the packages immediately, that way you don't have to wait for the next package to arrive.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Re: Foley Belshaw

just a clarification, it's actually Foley-Belsaw, lots of people have gave there reviews of this course, I have taken it, for the most part it is not bad, and it actually opened the door for me to a very profitable career working for a major mulit- million dollar company. As the last person who posted said, call there 800 number,( 1-800-821-3452) and tell them you want a good deal, there are several people you will talk to and not a one of them have paid the same price for this course, you can negotiate a better price.
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

m0ose

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Re: Foley Belsaw

It's an amazing stepping stone and well worth the price. I got my course for $600 with the key machine and pick gun included.

Also, I know this might sound weird, but if you are like me, don't get them all at once. If you have them sitting there you are more apt to slack off, at least I am. So long as you have that feel of "I need to finish this to keep going." It will help you through it, oddly.
<<

the lockpickkid

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 pm

I am with Moose, Don't order everything at once, do them one package at a time, and when you get your key machine there are a few adjustments you need to do, that the book doesn't help you with very much, Moose helped me fix mine and if you have any questions, ask him, he knows the in's and out's of that machine!!
I have been in the souls of many women, but I always end up on the soles of there shoes.
<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks for the info and help guys, im going to get started on it asap. Can't wait to get my first package! :)
<<

m0ose

Post Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Mike51691 wrote:Thanks for the info and help guys, im going to get started on it asap. Can't wait to get my first package! :)

That's the spirit!

I will say, make sure you tell them you received mail about a $699 course plus a key machine and a pick gun. That was the deal I got. I'm pretty sure that's the best deal they have to date. It took me about two years for me to signup and in those two years I got about 10-15 deals. I had actually kept the mailer from it, and even though it said it was for 30 days only, I still claimed it over the phone. :P
<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:02 pm

lol im looking at that add for the pick gun right now. the one they sent me in the mail says 14 days but i guess they are full of shit.
m0ose wrote:
Mike51691 wrote:Thanks for the info and help guys, im going to get started on it asap. Can't wait to get my first package! :)

That's the spirit!

I will say, make sure you tell them you received mail about a $699 course plus a key machine and a pick gun. That was the deal I got. I'm pretty sure that's the best deal they have to date. It took me about two years for me to signup and in those two years I got about 10-15 deals. I had actually kept the mailer from it, and even though it said it was for 30 days only, I still claimed it over the phone. :P
<<

aarpazthelockpicker

Familiar Face

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:55 pm

what key machine do you get

a link or a picture would be nice
<<

Mike51691

Contributor
Contributor

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:00 pm

http://foleybelsaw.com/courses/locksmit ... index.html
aarpazthelockpicker wrote:what key machine do you get

a link or a picture would be nice
<<

m0ose

Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Mike51691 wrote:lol im looking at that add for the pick gun right now. the one they sent me in the mail says 14 days but i guess they are full of Sh!t.
m0ose wrote:

That's the spirit!

Lol, yeah, they're full of shit, because hell the postal service could have mixed it up or something even. :P Either just mail it in or give them a call to order, you should be able to get it like I did. I was well past the ad's date. :P Because frankly, I doubt they'll say no to another $600+ student. :P

Return to Random Banter