FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Belt buckle.

<<

Altashot

Post Thu May 09, 2024 3:31 pm

Belt buckle.

IMG_7589.jpeg
IMG_7241.jpeg
IMG_7240.jpeg
Home made by me.

M.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Thu May 09, 2024 7:54 pm

Re: Belt buckle.

Long time no see!. That is actually really cool. I suppose if you ever do work at a prison you would really get some attention lol.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

Altashot

Post Thu May 09, 2024 10:29 pm

Hey Riy!
I knew if someone was going to say something I’d be you.
Thought I’d swing by the dark side, see what kind of old timers were still around. Glad to see you are. How are you doing?

Yeah, no sh*t it’s been a long time…6 years I think?

They wouldn’t even let me in the facility with a buckle like that, although it wouldn’t work. I know, I’m the guy that changed the locks there years ago, that’s how I got the old keys. Besides, I don’t do that anymore. I’m still in the biz, but I’m institutionalize now. I work at a big provincial university in the capital city. I’m sure you know which one…

Anyhow, good to see the dark side is still running, I’m likely to swing by again.

M.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm

Doing pretty good here, how about yourself? If you want to chat we have made a Discord server, lots of the old crew have joined up. Invite link is at the top of the main forum page. The forum has been having issues where it will randomly go down for a while here and there.

Not quite 6 years, but it has been a while for sure. I bet that change has been an interesting change of pace. Not sure if going from inmates to college students is an upgrade or not with how some of them probably act :D
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

jeffmoss26

Sargent Mossberg
Sargent Mossberg

Post Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 pm

that is awesome! glad to see an old familiar face
femurat: They're called restricted for a reason...
Innerpicked: The more keys you carry, the more important you look
GWiens2001: Great video! Learned a lot about what fun can be had with a forklift and a chainsaw.
pmaxey83: but i first have to submit the proper forms for a new hobby to my wife

Return to Random Banter