FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Found on ebay

<<

just1pick+open

Post Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:54 pm

Found on ebay

xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

madsamurai

Post Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Re: Found on ebay

That's interesting... I thought they were just trying to hype things up, but looking at Grobet USA's website it looks like they're only offering the pippen shape in a 6" file now. Glad I got my 8" 6-cut when I did, then... it's dreamy. Guess I'll have to take good care of it.
<<

Squelchtone

Post Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:44 pm

I noticed those are #0 cut. Is #0 cut more or less aggressive than a #2 or #4 cut Pippin?

Thanks,
Squelchtone
<<

madsamurai

Post Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:59 pm

I believe #0 is the coarse cut. #4 is super fine, leaves a mirror finish and takes a predictable amount with each cut, totally my favorite for impressioning (I said #6 on my prev reply but that was incorrect). The 0 cut would be good for quickly cutting keys, I'd think, but you'd have to be careful not to take too much.
<<

mastersmith

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:15 pm

The "0" is really aggressive I have one that is really nice for fabrication. Creating weird contours with a pippen file is easy. That's what makes this file a favorite with locksmiths. Deepening cuts while at the same time forming flawless ramps between cuts is a snap.
"All ye who come this art to see / to handle anything must cautious be...." Benjamin Franklin

Return to Random Banter