FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

LockPickShop videos showing a lot of their stuff

<<

jimu57

Familiar Face

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 pm

Re: LockPickShop videos showing a lot of their stuff

Well, I would say to check the new videos before you condemn them. There is a difference between youtube videos that are partially entertainment. There are video locksmith courses that are sold because someone is sharing their knowledge. The best way to make money is to sell your knowledge. That has been known for ages. I just don't see how someone can critique a series of instructional videos when they aren't even available yet.
<<

huxleypig

The Prestigious and Powerful Porcine Prelate

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 pm

I guess it is more a case of deduction. If a child rolls up to fix your car then chances are you aren't gonna pay him to do it, and hope it turns out well.

I hadn't even seen the "pin reader" video! Anyone getting instruction from BB is more than likely to come out the other end very much richer for knowledge...but also totally wrong about a lot of stuff.
<<

pickmonger2

Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:13 am

Hopefully LockPickShop will have someone who knows their stuff screen the videos for mistakes before people pay money for these videos.

Free Youtube videos are one thing but when a poor newbie is paying for the information that is unfair . They are hurt in the wallet and subjected to needless frustration when trying to learn how to do something.

I just don't see how someone can critique a series of instructional videos when they aren't even available yet.

Given the mistakes that BB has made in his free Youtube videos is there not a reasonable concern that there may be mistakes in the videos that LockPickShop may be selling?

Maybe the videos will all be reviewed by experts and will not have any misinformation.
Previous

Return to Random Banter