FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Changing email addres

<<

pickmonger2

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:09 am

Changing email addres

I am looking for the link to change the email address where keypicking sends me messages if I forget my password.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:11 am

Re: Changing email addres

Well if you log out and look right under the space to put your password you can see the link.

If you mean you would like to change your password then go to the user control panel and click profile then edit account settings. Be aware this will lock you out of your account until it has been approved.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.
<<

MBI

Site Owner

Post Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:47 pm

To change your email address on file, go to the User Control Panel link on the top left of the screen, yellow text, right below the Keypicking banner.

On the left side of the screen, click the Profile link, also in yellow text.

Then on the same control panel at the left of the page, click Edit account settings.

Enter your new email address twice, on the appropriately labelled lines.

Then at the bottom of the form, enter your current password.
This is there to ensure no one else can change your contact settings if they access your computer while you're logged into Keypicking.

You'll probably have to wait to have your account reactivated before you can login again.
I'll keep an eye out for it.
<<

nighthawking

Post Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:22 am

When I go there, the email area does not show two boxes, and will not allow existing email to be changed.
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:28 am

nighthawking wrote:When I go there, the email area does not show two boxes, and will not allow existing email to be changed.

On the Edit account settings page there will be Username which is locked, Email (with current email), then confirm email. Put in the email you want on the email line, then in the confirm email line as well then enter your current password in the box at the bottom with "Current password:" then click submit.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Return to Random Banter