FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

what's a good lock to try next?

<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:37 pm

what's a good lock to try next?

over a short period of time i have been able to pick the brinks maximum security shrouded. it's the only challenging and fun lock in my collection. but i want to expand my grounds. i need to try something more challenging. maybe something with a sidebar? but i don't have any experience with sidebars...i will try to pick it though
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Re: what's a good lock to try next?

SpaceyStacey wrote:Have you picked an American 1105?

i have an american 5200. but what's the difference?

and i was thinking about american too. i might try that shiny 5260 hanging on the shelf at my locksmith.
no matter how good you are there is still room for improvement. if you keep working you will be the best there ever will be. Banned For Persistently Annoying Others After Continually Being Warned. --- Learn From His MistakeImage
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:53 pm

try picking a medeco biaxial. if you think you are ready to try a bilock as you said in your other post, then you should be ready to try a medeco biaxial.
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Josh wrote:try picking a medeco biaxial. if you think you are ready to try a bilock as you said in your other post, then you should be ready to try a medeco biaxial.

i wouldn't mind trying it. but it's expensive. i guess i can try. i'll save up then. i'll get it sooner or later eh?
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:58 pm

try ebay. and make sure you get one with a key... that makes it a little easier... it will be like a map...
i learned on one without a key and it was a lot more difficult than one with a key...
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Josh wrote:try ebay. and make sure you get one with a key... that makes it a little easier... it will be like a map...
i learned on one without a key and it was a lot more difficult than one with a key...

WHOA! without a key?!?! that sucks. yeah. i'll check there. my locksmith charges 60 bucks per lock. you think that's too harsh on my pocket?
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:04 pm

Josh wrote:try ebay. and make sure you get one with a key... that makes it a little easier... it will be like a map...

you think this a legit biaxle and that it's a good buy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/used-MEDECO-mort-cy ... .m14.l1318
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 pm

looks good to me
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Josh wrote:looks good to me

thanks. you think you could buy it and i send you the cash in the mail? i don't have any crdit cards or a paypal account...so i don't have too much to choose from.
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:23 pm

they accept money orders. that would be cutting out the middle man.
just bid on it and then if you win, go down to walmart or somewhere and get a money order. ;)
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:26 pm

Josh wrote:they accept money orders. that would be cutting out the middle man.
just bid on it and then if you win, go down to walmart or somewhere and get a money order. ;)

:D thank you so much for this info! i didn't know that! thank you! do i need to have an account?
<<

Josh

Prolific Poster

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:27 pm

an ebay account? yes. but they are quick to make.
<<

Jc2intelligent

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 pm

Josh wrote:an ebay account? yes. but they are quick to make.

ok thanks josh.

Return to Uber-Noob