FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Slimline Pick Width

<<

whizdumb

Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 am

Slimline Pick Width

Hey guys,

I have been trying to find the width specifications (specifically the working end tip not the handle) for the Southord Slimline picks. The search function on the site isn't working for me. If anyone has that info i'd be grateful.

I really need to get a micrometer.

Thanks and Happy Picking
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

whizdumb

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Slimline Pick Width

Anybody?
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
<<

Riff

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: Slimline Pick Width

If nobody responds then ususally they dont know. If I were you I would either call southrod if they have a number or email them. I'm sure they would be happy to help a potential customer. They dont care who calls em up and asks questions..........No big deal. :mrgreen:

Return to Uber-Noob