FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Source for security pins?

<<

Rifled

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Source for security pins?

What's a good way for a guy like me who's not a locksmith to find commercially made security pins? I know the large manufacturer-specific pinning kits often have spools or serrated top pins in them, but I don't need hundreds of pins. I've made my own spools and serrated pins with varying success with a Roto-zip and files/hacksaw blades. I would however like to be able to buy a smallish quantity of well-formed pins that I don't have to chase across the room several times when they slip out of the chuck while I'm hacking on them. :smile:
<<

aidenatt

Post Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Re: Source for security pins?

I know http://www.clksupplies.com/ has some? Never ordered any myself though and I'm not sure who they sell to. It does look as if anyone can buy them though.
<<

DroppedTensionWrench

Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:17 am

Check eBay. I've seen sellers that have small amounts of spools and serrated. Assa spools are one there too.
<<

jacobbiljo

Familiar Face

Post Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:12 am

Yes I've used CLK Supplies several times. They will sell to anyone and bags of pins are only a couple dollar's.

Return to Uber-Noob