FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

New Abloy E-Cliq system

<<

ARF-GEF

Post Sun May 18, 2014 11:56 am

New Abloy E-Cliq system

I just spotted a new electronic locking system on the German site of IKON (Assa-Abloy, as everything nowadays).

It seems to be a new upgraded version of the well known Abloy Cliq system.
There is not too much information available, and what I found is in German. Still I think the blow-up schematic is understandable and informative even if the labels are not readable for most of you.
Major points of the text are that it is a purely electronic IP67 compatible system, of course it's fulfilling applicable DIN and VdS standards (VdS level not specified...)
Cable-free, battery operated, programming can be time-based.
Schematics:
http://www.ikon.de/de/site/IKON/Losungen/Objektsicherheit/Mechatronische-Schliessanlagen/SchlieBzylindersysteme/e/eCLIQ/

Here is an English promo video :
(Internals shown from 1:53)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zl5UWirmlk

I know, not much yet, if you dig up any more information be sure to post it here :)
To infinity... and beyond!
=== WARNING DANGER OF TYPOS!===
Arfspeak: calnin cladycomes: you allow her key in themodning
Equals in plain English: cleaning lady comes: you allow her key in the morning
<<

GWiens2001

Lock-Goblin-Gordon
Lock-Goblin-Gordon

Post Sun May 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Re: New Abloy E-Cliq system

The drawing on their site makes it appear that if you pried off the front cover from the cylinder, everything is accessable. Wondering about an electro-magnetic bypass as well. Looks like it would be fun.

Gordon
Just when you think you've learned it all, that is when you find you haven't learned anything yet.

Return to This Old (or unusual) Lock