FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

diebold 180-55 tri bolt ahd combo lock

<<

jgriner

Familiar Face

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:51 pm

diebold 180-55 tri bolt ahd combo lock

changed the combo on this lock today, ive never seen another like it so i though i would share it.

just wanted to say this, it was not me that filed the gates so far open. hehe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

jones

I've Been Banned!!
I've Been Banned!!

Post Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Re: diebold 180-55 tri bolt ahd combo lock

Diebold does make one other lock that is similar, but it will drive 4 bolts. I worked on one of them quite a bit as the owner liked to use both hands to
open the door, one on the dial and one on the handle & they used to break the lock all the time, by turning the handle just a bit so the lower bolt would
hit the opening of the safe when the door was closed. That would crack the pot-metal bolt link on the lower bolt & when the handle was rotated back &
then locked the rest of the link would crack off, leaving me with a lock out. I think I had to open it 4-5 times, those people just would not listen to my instructions

Return to This Old (or unusual) Lock