FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Flea Market find :)

<<

Anarchy_won

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:16 pm

Flea Market find :)

Just picked up 2 RCI-1000 Ranger Commutations radios with a desktop charger for less the a $20 bill :D
the guy selling said they were programmed for one of the rail company's in the area (CN or CP I forget which he said) ,
they are charging now, but after only 30min they had enough of a charge to test them :D

I am not much of a radio guy, but I though it was a good deal (please let me know if it was) :-)
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Re: Flea Market find :)

They retail for $100 US a piece so I would say yeah great deal.
Here's the specs and stuff.
http://www.rangerusa.com/rci1000.html
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Nice I was worried that they were worth $5.00 or something :)
I only got them from the guy because we were talking and he was a retired locksmith/safe tech... and his specialty was mostly time locks... :drool:

he said he had a bunch of locks I might like, and he would bring some lock stuff next weekend for me to look through :mrgreen:
(17:44:28) HAL 9000 Sez: LockSport is full of children who throw fits because low priced low security products sold in discount department stores do not meet their arbitrary expectations.
<<

Doogs

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:01 pm

hmmmm I might have to head down your way next weekend ! seems like he's not out to rape people so you'll probably get some good deals as long as there isn't any other collectors in the crowd.
The other, other, other, other Mike

(21:55:20) HAL 9001RC:: Heh heh uh heh uh heh uh uh heh PhoneMan said ass
<<

Anarchy_won

Post Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:22 pm

Doogs wrote:hmmmm I might have to head down your way next weekend ! seems like he's not out to rape people so you'll probably get some good deals as long as there isn't any other collectors in the crowd.

good luck, in a year of hard looking this is the first time I have gotten a "I might have something" :slam: if you don't want to drive all the way down here I can let you know if I find anything good.

Return to CQ DX