FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

Vibrating torsion wrenches ?.

<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:43 am

Re: Vibrating torsion wrenches ?.

I'm not an evil genius (jk) like most of you guys here but what about combining this idea into a ring tensioner so that you could minimize the dampening effect of the fingers? They make them spring loaded so I imagine putting the tensioner on a track inside a ring wouldn't be too much more difficult to make it vibrate to get better control of the oscillation. Or am I way off here? Like I said I'm not a genius.
<<

whizdumb

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am

Re: Vibrating torsion wrenches ?.

This is a neat idea, however I think that automating or excessively vibrating torsion may have an increased undesired effect of dropping set pins amongst the other negatives listed here: weight, loss of feedback, etc. Keep thinking though you may prove us all wrong.
Whizdumb81 wrote:You can't handle the DCAP
xe0 wrote:how about a peterson gov steel baseball bat so i can thwap motherfuckers
ecksdee wrote:To learn to pick locks is to learn how to speak a language spoken only in whispers and riddles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HobbyPicker
Previous

Return to Awol's Research & Development