FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

JJ taylor

<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:16 pm

JJ taylor

Well, after 12 years of hobby safe cracking I finally beat my nemesis. The JJ taylor!! I've tried about 6 of them and failed every time... that is until today. I'm so glad I always say yes when I get the opportunity to try a JJ Taylor even though I don't or should I say didn't have luck with them. It's probably not much to some of the more experienced members but for me it's a big deal because S&G/Laguard I can get 95%+ of the time but JJ TAYLOR always gave me trouble.

So yes I'm bragging.. lol..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:01 am

Re: JJ taylor

Congratulations on the opening!

Feels good :)
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:44 am

:hbg:

Can you explain, what problems you had with the other Taylors?
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

just1pick+open

Post Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:31 am

Love it, brag away man! :yep:
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:41 pm

MartinHewitt wrote::hbg:

Can you explain, what problems you had with the other Taylors?

The other JJ Taylor's I tried just didn't want to give up any information. The contact points never seemed to deviate and if they did it didn't result in any decipherable or usable data

Its always tricky with locks like the jj taylor because they are sloppy compared to other brands.

This lock wanted to be opened, it gave me a few false reading, but once I proved those false it was pretty easy going.

Even the Savta sheet says Manipulation: Not Recommended. To which I now call BS!! Bring me your JJ TAYLORS TO OPEN!!

Just kidding, I'm sure I'll still have trouble with them.. but at least I know it can be done and we just have to figure out how .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

MartinHewitt

Prolific Poster

Post Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:42 pm

My genuine roller bolt S&G is also horrible to manipulate, because with dialing lever and bolt shift and with them the CPs. If installed in a safe I would try putting tension on the handle to ideally prevent movement of the bolt and thereby the lever. Unfortunately mine is only on a mount.
In case you wonder ... Martin Hewitt is a fictional detective in stories by Arthur Morrison:
Martin Hewitt, Investigator Chronicles of Martin Hewitt
<<

webpirate

Familiar Face

Post Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:00 pm

MartinHewitt wrote:My genuine roller bolt S&G is also horrible to manipulate, because with dialing lever and bolt shift and with them the CPs. If installed in a safe I would try putting tension on the handle to ideally prevent movement of the bolt and thereby the lever. Unfortunately mine is only on a mount.

Yes, I've only tried 1 roller bolt and also failed miserably..
<<

Riyame

Keeper of the Bests / Supreme Overlord of Small Format Interchangeable Picking Nightmares

Post Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:21 pm

Congrats on defeating the demon! I remember way back you were telling me about how you were trying one at the time and it was just kicking you butt.
PhoneMan: I always knew I'd say something stupid and it would be someone's sig
macgng: i am an equal opportunity pervert
macgng: aww fuck thats goin in someone sig :-(

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks