FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

The Safe Manipulator

<<

pickmonger2

Post Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:58 pm

The Safe Manipulator

I have been looking around at systems that help open safes using a computer to aid in manipulation.

Product Description

The TSM is probably the most advanced safe lock manipulation aid available.

A product with a long history, the TSM is the latest version of the V2 / V3 manipulation aid. Fully updated with new hardware for modern laptops.

The TSM solves two of the biggest challenges facing the manipulator :

Wheel placement – the placement of all wheels is shown & constantly updated in the GUI.
Graphing. All graphs are drawn by the TSM – to an accuracy of 1/40th of a number.

Quick and easy setup, simply superglue the encoder coupling to the centre of the lock dial. Attach the rotary encoder to the coupling and connect to a standard USB port of a laptop. Laptop must be running Windows XP or later to support the TSM software.

With this tool and some practice to develop consistency of contact point placement the process of manipulation can become straightforward. I have personally used this tool to open dozens of locked-out safes.

TSM-Manual.pdf
This is a $4,000.00 tool that hooks up to a computer and helps manipulate the working combination.

Even without owning this device the instruction manual gives some further insight on how safes are opened.

This is the link to one vendor that sold the device http://www.stirlinglocksmithsupply.com/ ... anipulator

The direct link to the TSM manual is also at http://www.stirlinglocksmithsupply.com/ ... Manual.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:48 am

Re: The Safe Manipulator

If you want a similar tool, I have one for half the price. At the moment I'm using it as a manipulation aid without a computer, as the multiplatform software is still under coding.
<<

evilmog

Post Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:20 pm

Re: The Safe Manipulator

do you still have the tool under development or should I go with a TSM, also is the TSM still updated to work with windows 7 and windows 10?

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks