FAQ  •  My feedback  •  Feedback
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

What type of nuts are these?



Familiar Face

Posts: 130

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:48 am

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:17 pm

What type of nuts are these?

I could use a bunch of these, mostly for dial rings on unmounted locks, but have not been able to find out what they're called in order to search for them. They are thinner than jam nuts, and much wider than panel nuts. I've seen them used for other applications, so they must have a specific name that eludes me. Anyone?


Prolific Poster

Posts: 786

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Location: NW Wis

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: What type of nuts are these?

I've always referred to them as 'flat tube nuts'. Probably not the correct nomenclature.
"This squid is so undercooked I can still hear it telling Sponge Bob to fuck off."-----Gordon Ramsay


Active Member

Posts: 344

Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 am

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:45 am

Re: What type of nuts are these?

I did a quick google search and came up with, "Hexagonal Nuts" or "Hex Locknut".

You leave my GRAPHITE alone!!!

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot]

Don't forget to visit our sponsors for all of your lockpicking needs!
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Grop
"CA Black" theme designed by stsoftware