FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

The National Locksmith Guide ERRORS....?

<<

castle 2

Familiar Face

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:48 pm

The National Locksmith Guide ERRORS....?

I Have been studying the National Locksmith Guide to Manipulation, and have come across either some errors in the text,or a section on which I need some clarification on, I have attached the screenshots of the graph figure to which the text refers,along with the sections of the text with the errors or my suspicions of errors with the numbers circled showing the parts I am unclear with.

Can someone please have a quick glance through it and clarify whether the text is wrong or if I just don't get the process properly yet please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crossing paths with people who have spent all day panicking and FRANTIC, desperately trying to recall the combination of a key operated lock
<<

mdc5150

Contributor
Contributor

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:43 pm

Re: The National Locksmith Guide ERRORS....?

If you look on page 18 you will see everything that is mentioned correlates to that graph. So yes it appears there was a mistake made in which graph it was referencing.

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks