FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

S&G

<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:02 am

Re: S&G

It's nice to see another spinner here. Your graphs are simple but they work. Well done.

Cheers :)
<<

jharveee

Prolific Poster

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:31 am

Hi, So I was looking at your graphs and noticed that besides the photos being upside down, you have inverted your contact points as well.
From what I'm used to seeing, anyways. 97 would be your left contact point, 4 would be your right contact point. Perhaps I'm just confused, I was flipping my tablet upside down to read your graphs. But, what really matters is you got it Opened!
<<

Jaakko Fagerlund

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:04 am

Yep, finding two "same" numbers in consecutive wheels is an indication that the person who set the combo misdialed the number of turns or didn't have any idea how it should be done and also most probably didn't test it.
<<

ironwill04

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:26 am

femurat wrote:It's nice to see another spinner here. Your graphs are simple but they work. Well done.

Yes the spinning is becoming an addiction
What do you mean they are simple? How can i improve on them?
Last edited by ironwill04 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

ironwill04

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:28 am

jharveee wrote:Hi, So I was looking at your graphs and noticed that besides the photos being upside down, you have inverted your contact points as well.
From what I'm used to seeing, anyways. 97 would be your left contact point, 4 would be your right contact point. Perhaps I'm just confused, I was flipping my tablet upside down to read your graphs. But, what really matters is you got it Opened!

Sorry about the upside graphs, i dont know what happened. They were right side up before i uploaded. At the time of the graph i earnest sure about which contact was which. I kept getting them comfused. Now i think I'm pretty good though.

Also in the one graph i ran the numbers on the y axis the wrong way so you have top look for both graphs rising.

Wil
<<

ironwill04

Post Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Jaakko Fagerlund wrote:Yep, finding two "same" numbers in consecutive wheels is an indication that the person who set the combo misdialed the number of turns or didn't have any idea how it should be done and also most probably didn't test it.

Good to know, but was a little dissapointing. Oh well i have a lagard 3330 on its way. Should have ir after the holiday.
<<

femurat

Prolific Poster

Post Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:12 am

ironwill04 wrote:
femurat wrote:It's nice to see another spinner here. Your graphs are simple but they work. Well done.

Yes the spinning is becoming an addiction
What do you mean they are simple? How can i improve on them?

I say they're simple because you're not using a template or graph paper. There's no way to improve something simple that works.

Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks