FAQ  •  Register  •  Login
UKLockpickers.co.uk Lockpicking supplies such as Lockpicks, tools, and more! COMMANDOLOCK.COM Military grade padlock systems lockpickshop.com A source for lockpicking supplies such as lockpicks, locksmith tools, and more!

I Discovered a Floor Safe!

<<

kidtahimik

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Re: I Discovered a Floor Safe!

jharveee wrote:Yeah! :smile:
Just think how happy the owner's will be when you contact them.
So how did you get it opened? Beat it, till it surrendered? Look in the hole and dial the combo?
Are you going to try to fix and re-use the safe or just cover it, fill it with concrete.?
It is good to see someone finally found goodies inside.

I couldn't believe it myself since everyone on forums and locksmiths all told me 99% chance there's probably nothing inside!
Last edited by kidtahimik on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

plugspin

Familiar Face

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:16 am

Heh, fun! Since you got it open you should post this on reddit for tons of internet points. Reddit loves safes that people actually get open. And have things in them.
<<

Patrick Star

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 am

Atleast with a floor safe there's very little danger he carried the safe away from some burglary :)

Shame you drilled it, but atleast it's a minimally destructive drilling. You should patch it up, fix whatever's making the safe hard to open, and use it!
<<

kidtahimik

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 am

Patrick Star wrote:Atleast with a floor safe there's very little danger he carried the safe away from some burglary :)

Shame you drilled it, but atleast it's a minimally destructive drilling. You should patch it up, fix whatever's making the safe hard to open, and use it!

The safe is back up and working. Yeah, it was cemented to the ground so no burglary took place :)
<<

kidtahimik

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:45 am

plugspin wrote:Heh, fun! Since you got it open you should post this on reddit for tons of internet points. Reddit loves safes that people actually get open. And have things in them.

Reddit? I wonder how safe it would be to post it there. People might start claiming they own it or that they knew the owner. When I got it open there was a lot of grease at the bottom. I'm thinking people tried to get it open with some grease but couldn't as the 1st wheel wasn't catching the 2nd wheel which was my main problem.I had to pull the dial shaft really hard with pliers just to get the 1st wheel to move.The code Sentry Safe gave me was the right code, the wheels were just jammed.
<<

just1pick+open

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:31 pm

kidtahimik wrote:
plugspin wrote:Heh, fun! Since you got it open you should post this on reddit for tons of internet points. Reddit loves safes that people actually get open. And have things in them.

Reddit? I wonder how safe it would be to post it there. People might start claiming they own it or that they knew the owner. When I got it open there was a lot of grease at the bottom. I'm thinking people tried to get it open with some grease but couldn't as the 1st wheel wasn't catching the 2nd wheel which was my main problem.I had to pull the dial shaft really hard with pliers just to get the 1st wheel to move.The code Sentry Safe gave me was the right code, the wheels were just jammed.

Finders keepers. :mrgreen:
xeo: i use an electric buzzer exclusively for my ass that gets sanitized afterwards
PhoneMan: would have freaked my friend out if hed come over
MBI: Most anything goes.
PhoneMan: way to give me nightmares
selim: ok then blow your load,, i'll take anything free now a day's
<<

MrWizard

Contributor
Contributor

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:06 am

Humm missed what was in the safe.
"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
Kurt Vonnegut
<<

kidtahimik

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:19 am

MrWizard wrote:Humm missed what was in the safe.

Sorry. Had to delete all the pics while I do some research on all the legal matters regarding taxes or ownership.
<<

plugspin

Familiar Face

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 am

kidtahimik wrote:

Reddit? I wonder how safe it would be to post it there. People might start claiming they own it or that they knew the owner.

My slight sarcasm did not come through ;-).
<<

kidtahimik

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 am

plugspin wrote:
kidtahimik wrote:

Reddit? I wonder how safe it would be to post it there. People might start claiming they own it or that they knew the owner.

My slight sarcasm did not come through ;-).

Lol. Maybe because reddit does love safes that people actually get open. :razz:
<<

xeo

Catministrator
Catministrator

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:00 am

So, what was in the safe?
The code is hidden in the tumblers. One position opens the lock, another position opens one of these doors...
http://www.youtube.com/xeotech1

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

░░░░░░░░░░░░░Image
<<

kidtahimik

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:40 am

xeo wrote:So, what was in the safe?

I'll tell you after I consult with a lawyer.
Previous

Return to Safes, Strongboxes & Combination Locks